Is McDermott in Belicheck’s head?

Royale with Cheese

The handshake looked weird - it looked like McD wanted to talk longer, but Belichick was basically running away after a quick "good game" kind of exchange.

For the 1st time, I felt like the game is passing BB by.  He had no answer or adjustment last night.  Same thing happened w/ Shula in the '90's.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Success said:

The handshake looked weird - it looked like McD wanted to talk longer, but Belichick was basically running away after a quick "good game" kind of exchange.

For the 1st time, I felt like the game is passing BB by.  He had no answer or adjustment last night.  Same thing happened w/ Shula in the '90's.

typical Grumbling BB

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

That annoyed me so much. Every time they mentioned the Pats defense, they were like "they have the 2nd ranked defense". And don't you think it would be good to mention that they are 2nd to the other team on the field!?

This Bills defense does not get the credit it deserves.

Hyde's interception on the Pats drive was as good an interception as you will ever see.  He and Poyer have had all pro years!

And Harrison Phillips has become a dominating force on our defense.  Does anyone remember the tackle he made chasing down Stevenson on a screen late in the game?  The outcome was long since decided.  But he chase Stevenson down from behind in an amazing effort play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Given Belichick's reputation as a defensive genius when it counts, the fact that, against his defense, the Bills handed him the largest margin of defeat in his playoff history - and became the first NFL team to not punt, kick a field goal, or turn the ball over....

I'd say a few thoughts are probably occupying his sinister little mind this morning....

Walking off the field I think Belichick was finally realizing his DC sucks, but how can he fire his son?  *and I'm being serious, not joking*

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So unless a movie is cheery it's not good? Okay then. :thumbsup:

We'll, when it comes to superhero movies it should be like a rollercoaster.

A bit of danger, plenty of thrills, and a fun ending with some cool music. 

That movie was one depressing thing after another. I fully expected someone to say "oh, and all the kittens in the world were killed too" just because.

But I get a lot of people liked it for some reason. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.