Patriots LT Isaiah Wynn is OUT vs Bills

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Nothing on Barmore?

So I understand Bill put 11 players as that MIGHT be hurt and MIGHT not play, some critical players like Hightower, Duggar, Barmore among others.  Of this 11, how many wil he end up actually playing or is this just another Belichek "game" to keep us guessing.  Like that asinine Brady and his should was hurt for years and I am not sure he ever missed one game due to his shoulder.

20 hours ago, FFadpecr said:

Belichick playing chess while...

Pats are going to win this game.

FFadpecr: "They will be 10-7 after beating JAX. They started out 1-5. Which means a 9-2 finish in the final 11 games. 1 of the 2 losses they blew a 14 point lead and lost in OT to the Titans. The other loss was by 3 this past weekend. Colts are a sleeping giant in the playoffs. In last year's playoff game, the Colts won the LOS on both sides of the ball. "

YOUR PREDICTIONS SUCK, so thank you for another stellar prediction!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So I understand Bill put 11 players as that MIGHT be hurt and MIGHT not play, some critical players like Hightower, Duggar, Barmore among others.  Of this 11, how many wil he end up actually playing or is this just another Belichek "game" to keep us guessing.  Like that asinine Brady and his should was hurt for years and I am not sure he ever missed one game due to his shoulder.

Yeah mo telling with his b.s. Will be last minute possible before anything definite...

36 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Confidence.  Yea that's it, confidence. 

👌

Ha. I am not confident about it at all. I'd have gone the other way cos I think Karras (an experienced, safe pair of hands) is better than Herron. I understand why you might go the other way and not move 3 guys around but that isn't what I'd have done. 

I am not claiming I know more than Bill Belichick. But I am entitled to have an opinion on decision a coach makes. Every NFL coach makes wrong decisions, even Bill Belichick. Until that isn't the case fans will continue to talk about which ones they think are right and which ones they think are wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.