Tired of Lebron James

Irv

1 hour ago, 716er said:

what

a

racist

mess

We finally agree.  A lot of the stuff Lebron is saying lately is totally racist.  I don't get it.  He never did that before.  

16 hours ago, Irv said:

When did this idiot become the moral compass of the sporting world?  He plays a silly game with a ball and hoop.  Just shut up already.   

Change the channel?  Don't listen?  Wow I can't imagine being triggered like this by an athlete.  Brady is an exception to this of course as a bills fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Change the channel?  Don't listen?  Wow I can't imagine being triggered like this by an athlete.  Brady is an exception to this of course as a bills fan.

image.png.6b2baf6c27ca6cf2069d4d9899d3aa59.png

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And may I ask then why are you ‘triggered’ by someone being triggered? Hmmm? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/7/2022 at 11:04 AM, JaCrispy said:

I’ve always felt LeBron was such a poor role model for young kids...He tries to be this big SJW, while ignoring injustices to other people so long as it makes him money...just a bad look...

The persecution of white Christian heterosexual males by Blacks, non-Christians, gays/lesbians/transgender people, and women has been so egregioius ...

• Agree 1

I use to admire him for what he had done never thought of him to be as good as Koby or Jordan but a good player none the less .

But then i heard that he likened himself & football players to being slaves because of the owners of the teams being white that was it sorry i'm out & will never go back !

This man that makes multiple MILLIONS of dollars a year from his contract then who knows how many more millions of dollars per year from endorsements likens himself to a slave COME ON MAN !! 

Sure he may have worked his ass off getting to where he is but he has absolutely nothing in common with the people he likens him self to other than maybe his color. I've had older black friends tell me that todays black youth have no idea of what true racism as they had went through is like .

But for James to spout off the way he does he has lost all credibility with me & i have completely given up on basketball as far as watching it i use to but only around the play offs but since he's ran his mouth nope never again he speaks out of total ignorants because although he may have known some hard times knows nothing of what he speaks just spouting BS !! 

Yep he's still a D**K head !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Someone may need to define triggered for ya there sparky.  I find humor picturing an old man grumbling at his TV crying about an athletes opinions.   

Time to buy a mirror ‘sparky’. You can toss the word triggered around like you own it, but in reality……you don’t. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Someone may need to define triggered for ya there sparky.  I find humor picturing an old man grumbling at his TV crying about an athletes opinions.   

But the real scary thing is when that athlete is so popular and has such a large following of young people that his demented thought process can make a young person think that he makes sense .

Just because he is really good at sports doesn't in any way mean he's really good at governing any thing . I just consider the source but the youngsters don't know any better it's almost in some ways like those that followed or believed Jim Jones .

17 minutes ago, T master said:

But the real scary thing is when that athlete is so popular and has such a large following of young people that his demented thought process can make a young person think that he makes sense .

Just because he is really good at sports doesn't in any way mean he's really good at governing any thing . I just consider the source but the youngsters don't know any better it's almost in some ways like those that followed or believed Jim Jones .

Especially when he never even went to college and has been living in his NBA privilege bubble for his entire adult life.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1