Yet Again, The Right Doesn’t Understand Freedom of Speech Doesn’t Mean Freedom from Consequences

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Id say fired for one from his profession but he’s a right winger so he’s probably living on welfare. Places not wanting to serve a grinch at a restaurant, generally being ostracized from civilization is good too.

But hey! Watch how easy this is. Not hard at all.

Yes, if people are shown to give him death threats then they should face consequences.

See now that works. You made one post questioning personal responsibility and I responded what the left would say.

I make posts about personal responsibility and none of our right wingers have said he should have personal responsibility for his actions.

you know what’s funny? You are the lefts version of the guy who made the phone call. You sound completely delusional and probably need to sit down

• Agree 1

cnn..lol. they might want to focus less on "coded" messages and more on the direct ones from their pedo producers and criminal anchors. that place is a dumpster fire and the op sourcing them says everything.

"lets go brandon" is not right wing...in case you didn't know bidens approval is under water. most americans agree with this. im not seeing the story let alone a reason to start a thread on consensus opinion, besides the real story that most corrupt  media org and leftists are desperate to smear people that state the obvious. f#(× joe biden 👍

17 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I wouldn’t call it a joke. It’s so childish it doesn’t really hit the level of a joke.

But putting that aside, the context was sayingF U Biden on a kids Christmas special. Remember all the attacks on Christmas. Imagine if Rudolph ended with thanks Rudolph for leading the way oh and F U Nixon.

But again, we are getting past the point.

The point here and the point of the thread is the thing you right wingers lost. Personal responsibility.

He said what he said. He later came out as proud of it. Then he later hated the consequences of his actions.

That is persona responsibility. Own up to what you do. As we’ve seen, he doesn’t. As we’ve seen from our right wing friends here, it’s something they no longer care about.

Thats the thread. Let’s get one of our right wing friends on here to just say yes he needs to live with the consequences of his actions (don’t even need to say he was right or wrong)

You realize that Schmeck is complaining about getting death threats, right?  Not just garden-variety criticism.

While it was mildly funny in a bababooey sort of way, it was pretty stupid and trashy to do on a kids Christmas show. He should be accountable for his actions, if only that he should be ashamed of himself for dragging politics into an event for kids.

But holy sweet Jeebus, how does the president have absolutely zero self awareness there?  And please don't try to claim that Biden had any idea WTF he was talking about, either.  Biden has such a short fuse that he would have probably challenged the guy to a pugulistic battle at the 5 and dime at high noon if he knew what "let's go Brandon " meant.  Which further begs the question,  how is it possible that Biden STILL doesn't know what that means?  Is je not allowed to watch the news?  Was he told and forgot?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Love a thread about personal responsibility has all the right wing people here deflecting. 

Just proves they don’t have any personal responsibility and it’s no longer a right wing party platform.

[/Thread]

Hilarious! You start some lame thread based on a CNN story and then are shocked when it goes off the rails. Here’s a suggestion…change the channel! Those people are lying to you and have been for years. 

• Agree 3

In leftist world you have no rights, simply privileges that governments and anarcho-tyrannical corporations allow you to have when it is politically expedient for them. 

Also of note that the OP cites CNN, the Child Nudes Network. Telling. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

arent the rioters and protestors in your view facing consequences for their actions if their in jail and being bailed out?

Action - say dumb stuff on family Christmas special

Consequences  - public backlash/losing jobs

Action - Riot and protest

Result - jail

Don’t think you understand this thread enough to post

Wow staying on topic is goi g down fast. Irv is shaking his head at you.

This thread is about personal responsibility. 

Should this guy, and just this guy, face personal responsibility for his actions or no? Answer that because that is what this thread is about.

He should not.  Demented Biden should concentrate on cleaning up the mess he has gotten this country in and his communist buddies should stop whining and crying about a dumb phrase.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Id say fired for one from his profession but he’s a right winger so he’s probably living on welfare. Places not wanting to serve a grinch at a restaurant, generally being ostracized from civilization is good too.

But hey! Watch how easy this is. Not hard at all.

Yes, if people are shown to give him death threats then they should face consequences.

See now that works. You made one post questioning personal responsibility and I responded what the left would say.

I make posts about personal responsibility and none of our right wingers have said he should have personal responsibility for his actions.

Hey Keith Olbermann said he should lose his kids. He wants to call Child Services. Do you agree with that?

22 hours ago, Doc said:

You realize that Schmeck is complaining about getting death threats, right?  Not just garden-variety criticism.

He won't discuss that only what CNN discussed. The main reason CNN is upset is that there is no real way to spin it that anyone of above room temperature IQ will not think Biden was clueless of what it meant. 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

He won't discuss that only what CNN discussed. The main reason CNN is upset is that there is no real way to spin it that anyone of above room temperature IQ will not think Biden was clueless of what it meant. 

Maybe, or maybe Joey was trying to make the best of it?  I don't know.  But again I don't think it was the right place/time to do it and he deserves criticism for that, but not death threats. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Maybe, or maybe Joey was trying to make the best of it?  I don't know.  But again I don't think it was the right place/time to do it and he deserves criticism for that, but not death threats. 

I agree it was the wrong time and I would have preferred he not have done it but I don't believe Biden was making the the best, he did not know what it meant. 

• Agree 2