JA making history - 1st player in NFL history to do this in their first four years

BillsFan619

xj8d8wh2dz781.jpg

1st player in NFL history with 100 throwing TDs and 20 rushing TDs in their first four seasons.

Way to go, Josh. A legend in the making. We know this already but we’re very lucky to have him, Bills Mafia.

On to the Falcons. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

xj8d8wh2dz781.jpg

1st player in NFL history with 100 throwing TDs and 20 rushing TDs in their first four seasons.

Way to go, Josh. A legend in the making. We know this already but we’re very lucky to have him, Bills Mafia.

On to the Falcons. Go Bills!

Here in the NYC area Mike Lupica (who writes for the Daily News) always points out the Giants took Barkley and the Jets took Darnold when both could have had Allen. Obviously its easy to play "Monday Morning QB" but that fact has to sting every Giants and Jets fan out there when they read that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, cgang said:

Utterly ridiculous that he didn’t make the pro bowl.  

I know you don't judge on one game but I wonder if the loss to the Jags played a big part as to why he wasn't voted in. There was a lot of blame to go around that day but Allen is the face of the franchise so he is going to get most of the blame no matter what. Honestly it makes no sense as to why he wasn't voted in given the season he is having.

He is carrying the entire offense (with help from diggs) with no offensive line.  Lamar J is good but Josh is better all around.

Allen (the other one) crushed it at the Jax’s game.  I can’t remember the pundit who said this a couple weeks back I think after the Tampa game but he said others need to step up bc Allen going it alone was not sustainable and neither were the expectations with just relying on him alone.  The entire team showed up yesterday.  Total team effort was really good to see.  Esp McKenzie- really happy for him! 

Edited by cgang

24 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Here in the NYC area Mike Lupica (who writes for the Daily News) always points out the Giants took Barkley and the Jets took Darnold when both could have had Allen. Obviously its easy to play "Monday Morning QB" but that fact has to sting every Giants and Jets fan out there when they read that.

Remember when we used to be the fanbase that was jealous of other QBs wishing we would've drafted the other, better QB? I remember when we could've picked Big Ben but instead chose JP Losman.

It's an awesome time to be a Bills fan!

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to JA - 1st player in NFL history to do this in their first four years
  • BillsFan619 changed the title to JA making history - 1st player in NFL history to do this in their first four years
1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

If you do total touchdowns by QBs in their first 4 season Josh has 122. That’s 2nd all-time behind Dan Marino at 145. 

Marino did it in less games though. 

Josh has 131 total TD's. 101 passing, 29 rushing, and 1 receiving...

He may end up with over 100 passing TD's and 30 rushing TD's in his first 4 years. 

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Josh has 131 total TD's. 101 passing, 29 rushing, and 1 receiving...

He may end up with over 100 passing TD's and 30 rushing TD's in his first 4 years. 

That'd be awesome, making it an even harder record to break.

We got ourselves a good one!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

If you do total touchdowns by QBs in their first 4 season Josh has 122. That’s 2nd all-time behind Dan Marino at 145. 

Marino did it in less games though. 

That's crazy when you think that Marino maybe ran for 2 of those! I hated that guy, but man he could throw. 

Edited by skibum

2 minutes ago, skibum said:

That's crazy when you think that Marino maybe ran for 2 of those! I hated that guy, but man he could throw. 

I was actually corrected as being wrong haha. Josh has 131 total. 101 passing, 29 rushing and 1 receiving.

Yes, you’re correct! Marino had 143 passing and 2 rushing. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.