JA making history - 1st player in NFL history to do this in their first four years

BillsFan619

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Did he start the chargers game in week 2? I don’t think so but I can’t remember haha 

Yup! Only game he played in that he didn’t start was week 1 against Baltimore. 

He got the UCL injury against Houston and missed the rest of that game. Followed by IND, NE, CHI, NYJ. Then went 3-3 down the stretch with losses to MIA, NYJ and NE. That’s the infamous Charles Clay drop game and then Sam Darnold lead a late comeback. 

Ha was just going to ask if there are any legitimate non-trolls still on the fence about Allen.

I mean even if they are it means nothing, the numbers don’t lie. He’s not just a true #1 that absolutely has the “it” factor, he’s also doing historical things. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Ha was just going to ask if there are any legitimate non-trolls still on the fence about Allen.

I mean even if they are it means nothing, the numbers don’t lie. He’s not just a true #1 that absolutely has the “it” factor, he’s also doing historical things. 

Not many anymore I hope.  There’s some who still hold the kid is not a winner! 

25 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I agree with you. But you know how some are, they go more off of feelings, nerves and tea leaves. 😛🤣

37 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Crazy…and to think several posters said, even this year, that Allen doesn’t have the “it” factor or is “mentally weak” @JaCrispy @Giuseppe Tognarelli

Yesterday was definitely a step in the right direction...as one Buffalo commentator said, it was probably the “smartest” game Allen has played in his career, up to this point...

I have to agree- Allen played a very cerebral game against the Pats, taking what the defense gave him...And then using his elite physical talent when needed...👍

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yesterday was definitely a step in the right direction...as one Buffalo commentator said, it was probably the “smartest” game Allen has played in his career, up to this point...

I have to agree- Allen played a very cerebral game against the Pats, taking what the defense gave him...And then using his elite physical talent when needed...👍

Anyone needing four seasons, and 131 TDs plus a "cerebral game" to see that Josh Allen's is one of the very best QBs in the NFL has no credibility on football matters. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

Anyone needing four seasons, and 131 TDs plus a "cerebral game" to see that Josh Allen's is one of the very best QBs in the NFL has no credibility on football matters. 

That wasn’t really the issue at all...everyone who watches football knows josh is one of the top 5 players in the league physically...the issue has always been ‘could josh combine the mental aspect of being a QB with the physicality, to become a complete QB’?

I think we really saw Josh take another step in maturing mentally, as a QB against the Pats...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.