That Swagger in your step today

DallasBillsFan1

That’s how I’m walking around the in-laws house full of Pats fans. I tried to go steaking through the house with Bills painted on my chest but my wife stopped me. This was plan B. Brought baby powder for the instant someone tries to make an excuse for the Pats, gotta slap some sense into them you know? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s how I’m walking around the in-laws house full of Pats fans. I tried to go steaking through the house with Bills painted on my chest but my wife stopped me. This was plan B. Brought baby powder for the instant someone tries to make an excuse for the Pats, gotta slap some sense into them you know? 

streaking will ferrell GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

It's a pretty good feeling today.  Sweeping them & winning the division last year felt great, but had they done the same to us this year, last year would have been seen as a fluke by many.  

It was more than just a game.  It's the Bills stating emphatically that the AFCE is their division now.

3 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Heading out now with the wife and dog for a walk around Boston in my Bills hat. I've lived here 36 years and this is my all-time favorite Monday ...  😎

You ought to have a body cam for that walk.  That video would be priceless.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.