What is up with airline passengers? Another woman loses her mind on a flight and injures others.

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Are you female? :D 

There is little depraved behavior yet to be discovered.  Can you image what the poor guys who are bathroom attendants have witnessed in their work? I’m sure a very disgusting book could be written. 

HAHAHA, no.  I'm just a man who now regrets his decision to turn his head and look.

43 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

People wearing pajamas out in public is just a sign that you have little self-of-steam (to borrow a boardism). 

On flights I flew from the US to Asian destinations, (Japan and China), first class passengers were given pajamas.

Many wore them. 

Of course the seats could be used as beds. 

22 minutes ago, sherpa said:

On flights I flew from the US to Asian destinations, (Japan and China), first class passengers were given pajamas.

Many wore them. 

Of course the seats could be used as beds. 

Yes, I have been provided pajamas on multiple flights to Asia. You change into them during the flight, not wear them around the airport. 

• Agree 1

How many times does she scream “Put your $%^&ing mask on! Put your $%^&ing mask on!!!” All while her mask is not covering her face? 

What do you think the odds are alcohol was involved. I’d say it’s probably close to 100%. Some people……ugh. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

How many times does she scream “Put your $%^&ing mask on! Put your $%^&ing mask on!!!” All while her mask is not covering her face? 

What do you think the odds are alcohol was involved. I’d say it’s probably close to 100%. Some people……ugh. 

Beer muscles are strong in this one’s mouth ……

3 hours ago, muppy said:

I don't see why someone would feel entitled to harass a flight services employee and expect it not to be arrested. Common sense isn't common enough in our society. A bunch of self entitled spoiled angry bitter folks IMO...mentally ill yes very likely.

I do what Im told exactly when Im told and never have any issues..whata concept lol

m

I call 'em stewardesses and man stewardesses Mup but other than that we are simpatico.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yes, I have been provided pajamas on multiple flights to Asia. You change into them during the flight, not wear them around the airport. 

We came back from Hawaii still in our Hawaii travel clothes since we went directly from site on last day to airport.

Nothing risqué but not dress clothes.

We transferred in SF airport and it was cold (according to my wife).  I'd guess it was low 60s.

I looked at shops for something for her to wear and nothing her size until I found a long (for her knee length) one piece woman's night shirt with SF on it.

I bought it for her and she was warm enough until departure.

Funny thing is she was asked where she got it by another person waiting and I told her store. 

She left and brought 2 back for her daughters who wore them instead of clothes.

The late teens were considerably taller than my wife and they showed a significantly more length of leg.

My wore that for 10 years before it got to worn too wear.

Edited by Limeaid

The public harassment of strangers has become a new norm.

I was harassed as soon as I walked into mass bc I didn’t put my mask on right away. The mask was in my hand and I told the middle aged woman that I was going to put it on and she insisted after the third time that I do it right at that moment. I had only been inside church for literally 10 seconds. I called her out on it and she shut up.

these people are ***** nuts though 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

What is up with airline passengers these days?

Women injures other passengers on a Delta flight.

There was a time, long ago I guess, when flying was considered a “classy” thing to do.  I guess it has worked its way down the social ladder to “classless.”

Yes, passengers who act this way are to blame. At the same time, airlines cram you into the tube. There is an element of you get what you set conditions for. I guess being herded like cattle on to the plane has prompted some to act like animals.

Would ya?

https://nypost.com/2021/12/27/karen-patricia-cornwall-slapped-delta-passenger-ided-as-former-nfl-cheerleader/

19 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Everyone is special, even the airline drink cart.  Where did she expect the drink cart to move to on the "Greyhound of the Sky?" Maybe the Airbus (pun intended) needs a passing lane when returning back from the head! 😏 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.