The perfect gift for Bill Belichick

BillsFan619

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'd say needing a windstorm to take away your opponent's main strength, and still only winning by one score, isn't "easy".

If you want to play fantasy games of non factual, non provable statements that make no sense sure.

We will never know if they needed it or not on that given day.

The jaguars didn't need it. In fact there was like 5 other loses that didn't.

I hope we can win next time.

But I'm not blind to what occurred.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

I'd say only attempting 3 passes is easy.

Except it wasn't?  The Bills had plenty of chances to win, it was a one score game.  The Pats had a single big play which defined the game but it was anything but an easy win.

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Except it wasn't?  The Bills had plenty of chances to win, it was a one score game.  The Pats had a single big play which defined the game but it was anything but an easy win.

So your telling me they only had to make one big play and it wasn't easy? 

Delusional.

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

So your telling me they only had to make one big play and it wasn't easy? 

Delusional.

I'm telling you any game where the game ends within one score and the losing team had lots of legitimate chances to win the game isn't an "easy game" for the winning team, but you believe whatever want.  

The Pats didn't come in dominate the Bills.  They won a close game with an admittedly meme worthy gameplan.  That doesn't make it easy.

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

Some people here should look in the mirror before making certain comments. Acting like little brother who MIGHT have grown up enough to beat big brother. So far, big brother beat us this year. Envious of us?!?! 

This is from a Bills fan.

Yah, yur not a Bills fan... even if you think you are, you really aren't ... seriously, you're a twink in the best sense of the word

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think the pats are much better than that panthers team we saw yesterday honestly…against the bills matchup wise at least.  I’d prefer seeing mac jones to cam newton if I’m the bills.  I don’t think either side is playing much better than a fringe playoff team right now so I’d expect a close one.  Pats just had a nice run where every decent team they faced had a massive amount of injuries so they stacked some wins in a row.  

I’m gonna elaborate on this because I got an eye roll 😂 pats are unquestionably significantly better than the panthers overall but a qb that can run hard between the tackles should be an absolute disaster for us matchup wise.  In a lot of ways I’m happy the pats moved on from cam despite mac jones being a much better passer 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Definitely and as you should! 👍

Oh we WILL destroy little brother NE this weekend. The Bills are by far more talented than the Pats and the Bills will serve notice this weekend, barring a complete dismantling of our team by COVID rules. 

It…won’t….be…close…

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Beating him and taking the division away from him coaching in his 800th game.

As if we needed any more motivation. Go Bills. Take what’s yours. Make his 800th game a memorable one like the instant classic “throw the phone” game.

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4824460/new-england-patriots-bill-belichick-on-cusp-of-coaching-in-his-800th-game

Are you trying to get me banned??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'm telling you any game where the game ends within one score and the losing team had lots of legitimate chances to win the game isn't an "easy game" for the winning team, but you believe whatever want.  

The Pats didn't come in dominate the Bills.  They won a close game with an admittedly meme worthy gameplan.  That doesn't make it easy.

It was “easy” in the sense that the Bills never made them deviate from their comically simple game plan.  It definitely was not “easy” as in uncompetitive.  BB could have been forced to abandon his strategy but Buffalo couldn’t do it.

I think Bills get this one, but they’re going to have to earn it.  New England doesn’t beat themselves.

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

It was “easy” in the sense that the Bills never made them deviate from their comically simple game plan.  It definitely was not “easy” as in uncompetitive.  BB could have been forced to abandon his strategy but Buffalo couldn’t do it.

I think Bills get this one, but they’re going to have to earn it.  New England doesn’t beat themselves.

Just because the game plan worked has no bearing on whether or not a game is easy (in my opinion).  I can understand what you're saying but that's definitely not what the other poster was trying to say. 

I think the Bills are going to come in angry and win this one too.  I think they're going to win by a good margin too.

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Oh we WILL destroy little brother NE this weekend. The Bills are by far more talented than the Pats and the Bills will serve notice this weekend, barring a complete dismantling of our team by COVID rules. 

It…won’t….be…close…

Yes cause they did the samething to all those other teams they lost to right?

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

They dominated the line of scrimmage with their sickly gazelle at running back.

Otherwise they would have had to attempt actually passing in the game.

These takes are just so bad. They're not based in reality.

Edited by Sharky7337

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

They dominated the line of scrimmage with their sickly gazelle at running back.

Otherwise they would have had to attempt actually passing in the game.

These takes are just so bad. They're not based in reality.

For all that domination they got to the red zone twice in four quarters and only capitalized once.  So much "domination" 🙄

They didn't attempt a pass because Mac Jones isn't capable of winning a game in the wind.  He would have been detrimental to the team throwing the ball in those conditions, they trusted a sickly gazelle more than Mac Jones. 

The reality is that it's was a much, much closer game than you're making it out to be.  This is troll level ridiculousness, and it's not even clever.

23 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I feel like there’s a joke that I’m missing. Please help me out and explain. 😜

What I would like to gift to the Master Cheater might be inappropriate at best (resulting in a ban), or possibly admissible in court at worst! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

It won’t be close

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Are you called Ghost because you’re going to be like one when your team gets thumped? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.