Contempt Pt. II: Just in case it wasn't Antifa, prominent Fox News personalities, members of congress, and Donald Jr, who somehow couldn't get ahold of his father any other way, reach out to Mark Meadows on 1/6 to try to get Trump to stop the insurrection

716er

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You were told.  You can go look it up if you’re so inclined.  Or you can post stupid videos on the Internet.  I guess that’s better than leading the revolution with a spatula.  But ultimately the choice is yours. 

I am a huge proponent of going to the source.  Please, regale us with stories of current day Jim Crow. 

So your refusal to tell us what makes the GA law Jim Crow on steroids leads me to the only conclusion that makes sense.  It was a stupid remark and you're too embarrassed to tell us what it was.  You did already bring up the water in line thing which is soooooo ***** stupid to compare to Jim Crow I don't even know what to say.   

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I haven’t lied.  Looks like you’ve been hitting the HCQ a little too hard again.  Not sure how this works — are you off the wagon or back on again?  Either way, time to chill on the anti-malarials for a bit.  

Now, now, don't hide from the lies you/your ilk told/parroted Gibbons.  Namely the "there's no science behind it [even though Teflon Tony recommended it 15 years earlier]," "Trump made it up after looking at his stock portfolio [see earlier comment, not to mention he sold that stock years earlier]," and, my favorite, "it's dangerous [despite tens of millions of people being on it daily and it being around for over 60 years]." 

Those are a lot of lies to create about a safe drug which was the only treatment for Wuhan virus at the time.  At worst, it doesn't work and Wuhan virus kills the person anyway.  At best...it works, but that would be a huge win for Trump so the Dems needed to create lies to scare people from even trying it.  Pathetic lowlifes.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

When is your GED test?

He couldn't pass a test,

From inkblot to urine................

Meanwhile:

Adam Schiff Caught Doctoring J6 Text Messages Between Republicans.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/14/adam-schiff-uses-text-messages-that-disprove-insurrection-to-try-to-shore-up-sagging-insurrection-narrative-n1541626

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He couldn't pass a test,

From inkblot to urine................

Meanwhile:

Adam Schiff Caught Doctoring J6 Text Messages Between Republicans.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/14/adam-schiff-uses-text-messages-that-disprove-insurrection-to-try-to-shore-up-sagging-insurrection-narrative-n1541626

Thanks for sharing this, B.  

It’s not a surprise to anyone paying attention as the allegations shift from “Trump was responsible for 1/6” to “Trump probably wasn’t responsible but he didn’t not stop it neither!”.  We saw that with Russia….the Dems fed their true believers starting with  “treason” morphing to “why would anyone not comply with a tribunal if they are innocent” to “ok there was no treason but he didn’t cooperate as we demanded!”.  It happened with Ukraine as well.  

The  first I heard of what is shall now refer to as “da Democrat morph” was when @Tiberius signaled resignation yesterday with his “arsonist who doesn’t help put out the fire” post.   I wondered why he wasn’t using the analogy that “an arsonist should be held to account for the arson, duh”.  Then, today, @SectionC3 came in firing hot about Pelosi being a member of the crowd, then later on in series of posts seemed willing to go to great lengths to prove he’s coming unglued emotionally—but never quite articulating the facts substantiating the actual crime he’s accusing DJT of.  I mean sure he’s got lots of conspiracy theories, he’s got several rabbit holes he’s diving down, and he’s got his posse backing him up with such gems as the old “If you’re innocent why bother availing yourself of the constitutionally guaranteed right to defend oneself” argument (this is the third time it’s been used, 4 if you include the Kavanaugh hearings).  

It’s because Schiffty sent out the bat signal to move to plan B—Trump was apathetic.  

It’s a shame really, because I agree with these good fellows about prosecuting the actual rioters from 1/6, though I do wonder a bit about whether or not defendants are being denied due process.  

Anyway.  Thanks for posting this.   I’ll dive into Schiffty’s full comments and see where they take me.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just like most of us have been saying, (this shift in focus to the texts is proof that) they have nothing tying Trump to the idiots breaking into the Capitol, as they would surely would have found something by now and charged him.  And since Trump had no control over that, he also had no control over getting them out.  They did what they did of their own volition (whether the FBI was involved is another matter) and merely left out of boredom because they had no real plan, much less the ability to carry one out, once they entered the building.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump LOVED what happened.  I'll tell you once again what you already know, because I'm an idiot.  He Tweeted "this is what you get", and told them they are great people and he loves them, but NOW it's time to go home(after he saw it failed).  I don't care if the FBI, BLM, Antifa and Pelosi all conspired to do it, but I find it the least funny comical thing in the world that you want to gloss over what Trump's true feeling were.  Making zero attempt to intervene, despite calls from probably literally 100's of calls, he sat and watched Rome burn.  If that doesn't go against his oath of office NOTHING ever will.  If you can't see and understand this, you're unreachable, period.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2