MNF: Rams at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The questionable holding call on the first play after onside kick was the game.  They would’ve had the ball around the Rams 40 with 26 seconds left.  

It was the 37 yard line!  With :26 as you write.  That could have made it really interesting.  

The holding call was terrible.  Killed 8 seconds and 10 yards! 

Then a false start!  They just shot themselves in the foot.

My biggest take aways from watching this game:

- I wish we hung on to Jordan Phillips rather than spend the same money on the guys we brought in

- Kyler Murray looks like a drunken toddler when he runs

- With both McVey and Kingsbury on screen so mich I could smell the Axe body spray through the TV

-AJ Green can still play

- I don't know what it is but I could easily see both these teams going 1 and done in the playoffs despite all the big moves they both made.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, balln said:

they will include them. itll be rodgers and brady and they WILL be obligated to include LJ and KM. will leave out allen

Allen should be left out of the convo this season. Yes, he's playing great and really carrying our offense. 

However if you want to be league MVP you gotta win a few of these close games. Those are the games that define an MVP campaign. Buffalo being 7-6 and 0-5 in tight games sinks him terribly.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Assuming the onside kick, which would have been at a different point in time, would have also been successful.  

Uh no. They would not have needed the onside kick if they kicked the 56 yarder on the prior possession. My point is this go-for-it-on-4th-down jag is basically a gambler's mindset and not a valid strategy.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.