Demaryius Thomas has passed away

HappyDays

34 minutes ago, MClem06 said:

So sad,  I'm so convinced that this is not a normal case, not that it's anyone's business what they say the cause of death is.  This article here said he walked away from the accident with minor bumps and bruises...

https://clutchpoints.com/nfl-news-demaryius-thomas-car-crash-photos-revealed/

He had been having seizures for over a year according to his cousin.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/10/demaryius-thomas-cause-of-death-cousin-says-he-had-seizure/

Head trauma is very weird and very unpredictable. Symptoms can pop up much later, especially if any further trauma is sustained at any point. He played one more season in the NFL after that car accident...

that's insane, guy was so young.

does anyone know how a car accident that doesn't put you in traction for a long time does this?  i presume it is brain related, but perhaps neck/spine damage can cause this?

i bet some people are gonna talk about cte and such, but it seems like there are so many complications from different kinds of trauma and injuries that didn't get spoken about before.

rip.

22 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

That's the scary part. You could be the healthiest person by way of exercise and diet, who doesn't drink, do drugs or smoke and drop dead for no reason other than genetics. Or just because. Life is very precious and should be taken one day at a time.

Or you could be like.the mighty Kieth Richards and spend 2 decades or so partying hard and another 2 decades smoking cigs and still be kicking, past his sober band mate Mr watts

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.