Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Meanwhile:

Report Uncovers Our Taxpayer Dollars Are Going to Far More Than a War Effort in Ukraine

By Brandon Morse

Ukraine has been begging America for billions of dollars since its war with Russia started and Washington has been more than happy to fork it over by the truckloads as a means to weaken Putin, but as it turns out, our money has been enriching Ukraine, not just helping it fight a war. 

{snip}

While it's probably not surprising that billions of our taxpayer dollars are going to things other than the war effort, what really chaps American backsides is that all of this help is going to non-military Ukrainians while Americans are struggling in a myriad of ways themselves, especially in places like Maui where a fire sent the death toll to around 1,000 and the destruction they suffered was met with the Biden administration handing them a paltry $700. 

As Honolulu Civil Beat noted, the Biden administration sought more aid for Maui to the tune of $12 billion, but tying $24.1 billion in more aid to Ukraine to it, forcing Republicans to block it.

As all of this is happening, more and more is being revealed about the corruption in Ukraine. As RedState reported, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul himself denounced Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenski for canceling Ukraine's elections and the ruling party effectively becoming tyrants.

We're funding Ukraine to the detriment of the American people, and it would seem Democrats are more than willing to hurt the American people more in order to make Ukraine better. We don't have the cash to fund Ukraine, and we especially have better uses for what we borrow here in the States. However, the Democrats are continuously choosing America last.

They're certainly putting the Ukrainian people first. 

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/09/25/report-uncovers-our-taxpayer-dollars-are-going-to-far-more-than-a-war-effort-in-ukraine-n2164254

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile:

Report Uncovers Our Taxpayer Dollars Are Going to Far More Than a War Effort in Ukraine

By Brandon Morse

Ukraine has been begging America for billions of dollars since its war with Russia started and Washington has been more than happy to fork it over by the truckloads as a means to weaken Putin, but as it turns out, our money has been enriching Ukraine, not just helping it fight a war. 

{snip}

While it's probably not surprising that billions of our taxpayer dollars are going to things other than the war effort, what really chaps American backsides is that all of this help is going to non-military Ukrainians while Americans are struggling in a myriad of ways themselves, especially in places like Maui where a fire sent the death toll to around 1,000 and the destruction they suffered was met with the Biden administration handing them a paltry $700. 

As Honolulu Civil Beat noted, the Biden administration sought more aid for Maui to the tune of $12 billion, but tying $24.1 billion in more aid to Ukraine to it, forcing Republicans to block it.

As all of this is happening, more and more is being revealed about the corruption in Ukraine. As RedState reported, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul himself denounced Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenski for canceling Ukraine's elections and the ruling party effectively becoming tyrants.

We're funding Ukraine to the detriment of the American people, and it would seem Democrats are more than willing to hurt the American people more in order to make Ukraine better. We don't have the cash to fund Ukraine, and we especially have better uses for what we borrow here in the States. However, the Democrats are continuously choosing America last.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/09/25/report-uncovers-our-taxpayer-dollars-are-going-to-far-more-than-a-war-effort-in-ukraine-n2164254

You mean they are doing things to keep them a functioning democracy? How dare we! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean they are doing things to keep them a functioning democracy? How dare we! 

You 'missed' part AGAIN.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, if you’re upset about a Ukrainian regiment that used to be white supremacist before being integrated and reconstituted, you’re gonna be really upset when you find out about the Russians. 

Who is supporting Russia?

56 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nah, I just require actual evidence before believing a thing. 

Meanwhile, you’re falling for obvious Russian propogqnda because it fits your agenda. 

Feelings Over Facts: the motto of the right. 

45 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nah we just make fun of stupid conspiracies that the most gullible people in the world believe. 

Yeah, like Russian collusion.  You're (unintentionally) funny.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who is supporting Russia?

Yeah, like Russian collusion.  You're (unintentionally) funny.

I’m sorry you have such struggles with reading comprehension. Seems to be pretty common with many of the right leaning posters on this board. 

If you work hard and keep at it, maybe you’ll get better at reading. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry you have such struggles with reading comprehension. Seems to be pretty common with many of the right leaning posters on this board. 

If you work hard and keep at it, maybe you’ll get better at reading. 

I’m fluent in the bull#### that you lefties constantly spew.  So I’m good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My sources tell me that #Tokmak direction is becoming increasingly hot by the hour. Ukraine has committed a full set of forces. The bloodiest phase of the Ukrainian Offensive has begun. Pray for the brave Ukrainians, who we owe so much!

Your sources?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, that’s the tweet. My tweets don’t embed for some reason. I’m not a catfish….

We rarely get any firsthand reports from the media that haven't been reviewed and approved by the government.  Anything that conflicts is deemed "Pro Russian".  That's why I'm always skeptical about the accuracy of anything we're told about the conflict.

If things aren't going well is there anyone that believes they're going to tell us the truth?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We rarely get any firsthand reports from the media that haven't been reviewed and approved by the government.  Anything that conflicts is deemed "Pro Russian".  That's why I'm always skeptical about the accuracy of anything we're told about the conflict.

If things aren't going well is there anyone that believes they're going to tell us the truth?

There's a ton if independent media now.   Most is terrible.   But there's a few diamonds out there.  I've been watching one on youtube thats been showing a lot of action by Russian dissidents.   Always someone recording nowadays.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There's a ton if independent media now.   Most is terrible.   But there's a few diamonds out there.  I've been watching one on youtube thats been showing a lot of action by Russian dissidents.   Always someone recording nowadays.

I was always told by the left, that if you need to source some YouTube talking head, it's probably some Alex jones level propaganda.