Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

You think this is gonna end with Putin happily stepping down to live in a little cottage by the sea?

outside of western media.  Lot of talk of other EU countries like Poland trying to get Z to Go to that huge enclave he has in Italy.  

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The war was set in motion in 2014 when the Obama State Department and CIA engineered a coup to oust the pro-Russia government and replaced it with one aligned to Western interests. Soon after is when fighting started in Donbas between ethnic Russian Ukrainians and Nazi paramilitary groups.  The Russians sent assistance and merc's to help and things escalated from there.

Sure, it's our country's fault Putin launched a mass murdering war. Blame America first! 

Spit 

Let's hope 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, it's our country's fault Putin launched a mass murdering war. Blame America first! 

Spit 

What would they talk about without conspiracy theories?  Never mind the fact that all of Ukraine knew Yanukovich was a Russian puppet, he all but admitted being blackmailed by Russia.  But sure the Cia went to Russia and tipped the scales.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What would they talk about without conspiracy theories?  Never mind the fact that all of Ukraine knew Yanukovich was a Russian puppet, he all but admitted being blackmailed by Russia.  But sure the Cia went to Russia and tipped the scales.  

here here. Nulan handing out cookies in the square during the euro maiden had absolutely Nothing to do with her being CIA and that color revolution.  just a pure quinky dink.

Just look at this, not "collusion" though! Now why would Putin hate this guy? 

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/georgia-secretary-state-brad-raffensperger-173232371.html

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger thanked Russia for including him on a new travel ban.

"I accept that I'm not their cup of Russian tea," he said in a Saturday statement mocking the list.

The action comes as Russia continues to retaliate against the US over sanctions.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger thanked the Russian government after they included him on a list of 500 Americans who are now banned from entering their country for allegedly spreading "Russophobia."

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No, I started this by addressing your conspiracy theory that the war was started by the US democrats as revenge for Putin keeping Hillary from office. Then you decided to be belligerent and argue semantics instead. 

Russia started this war on its own accord. Period. 

Morning Roundy

Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit. I never claimed that there’s a conspiracy theory of any kind nor did I claim that anyone other than Putin started the war. Keep swinging though, you’re bound to hit the ball one of these times.  

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning Roundy

Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit. I never claimed that there’s a conspiracy theory of any kind nor did I claim that anyone other than Putin started the war. Keep swinging though, you’re bound to hit the ball one of these times.  

Then what the heck were you talking about with your Hillary comment? Or were you just spouting to the void? 

Meanwhile: 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Then what the heck were you talking about with your Hillary comment? Or were you just spouting to the void? 

Meanwhile: 

Quite frankly, I was having a conversation with another poster when you chimed in. Feel free to go back and read what I posted in the context of THAT discussion and then maybe we can start over. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Meanwhile: 

Woo! That's crazy. Is Russia falling apart? 

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

here here. Nulan handing out cookies in the square during the euro maiden had absolutely Nothing to do with her being CIA and that color revolution.  just a pure quinky dink.

Someone from the Cia being there = the US is responsible.   Yup.  Makes sense.  Conspiracy land, you just can't help it.  Teach us about Chem trails next.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

People here legitimately believe the United States had absolutely no part in the dynamics leading to this?

Putin being a ruthless killer is certainly the key driver now, but let’s not pretend a pro Russian government in Canada wouldn’t start problems on our border. 

Well, the United States has a foreign policy, so that means they are partially responsible for everything I guess 

25 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Yup, the US meddles in the internal affairs of more countries than any other nation.  Has more military bases in other countries around the world than the rest of the world has combined.  Stages coups and insurrections to remove non-compliant leaders, uses sanctions and asset confiscation and freezes to punish any uncooperative jurisdictions, and recently, sabotages gas pipelines feeding the economy of "allies" that just bend over and take it.  Does things like occupy 1/3 of Syria under the pretext of fighting ISIS even though everyone knows that its Turkey, our NATO ally, provides support and protection for the terrorist group.   I might add a very undemocratic pattern of behavior.

But obviously, this story was written by a Russian sympathizer! 😅  And so by the way is anyone that raises any objections to the methods and means used by the regime. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I can find articles on the internet that say chemicals in the water are making people gay.  The US supporting pro west factions and being responsible for the ousting of Yanukovich are not the same.  Him winning fairly would be like Trump winning New York.  He was hated and it was widely known Russia owned him.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I can find articles on the internet that say chemicals in the water are making people gay.  The US supporting pro west factions and being responsible for the ousting of Yanukovich are not the same.  Him winning fairly would be like Trump winning New York.  He was hated and it was widely known Russia owned him.  

Would you classify the US actions as "election interference"?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

In promoting fair elections? 

That is not what the US was doing though. Our government was actively trying to get their preferred candidate elected in another country because he better aligned with their interest.  Do you think that is election interference?

• Thank you (+1) 2