Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What part of any of that was surprising to you? (Not trying to be snarky.)

Honestly nothing is "surprising" in that too much information is contradictory that I have read, I just got it from in my opinion a better source. The only "new" part was we are planning to stick it out until Putin is removed.

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Honestly nothing is "surprising" in that too much information is contradictory that I have read, I just got it from in my opinion a better source. The only "new" part was we are planning to stick it out until Putin is removed.

Tim, this has been the plan from the jump. This has NEVER been about Ukraine. Not even for a minute. The Ukrainian people have been used as pawns in the Democrats bloodthirsty pursuit of removing Putin, who they accuse of stealing the presidency from Hilary Clinton. They don’t even really hide it. Not sure what you thought was going on here. 

27 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Running yet another State Department regime change operation and expecting Putin to be replaced with a more "favorable" leader is wishful thinking and setting yourself up for failure.  Recall just such an operation in Ukraine started events in motion that brought the situation to this point.  And as unpredictable as things get what if Putin's replacement is more dangerous?

I'm starting to feel this is Afghanistan 2.0.  We'll dump 100's of billions upon 100's of billions along with lots of resources into another quagmire while insisting from start to finish  our side is winning in order to maintain public support and funding and in the end be left with the government making excuses to explain what went wrong.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tim, this has been the plan from the jump. This has NEVER been about Ukraine. Not even for a minute. The Ukrainian people have been used as pawns in the Democrats bloodthirsty pursuit of removing Putin, who they accuse of stealing the presidency from Hilary Clinton. They don’t even really hide it. Not sure what you thought was going on here. 

Hahaha I was waiting until everyone’s favorite boogeyman would be blamed for the Russian invasion of another sovereign state. Well done. 

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

because wars take long times. He has his own narratives like you saying it’s no longer a military option lol. Like you told us they’d be bankrupt, Putin had cancer, dementia, was dying of something else etc. but those who live in reality knew this was going to be a lot harder than you made it out to be 

So why is Russia invading another sovereign nation, again?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hahaha I was waiting until everyone’s favorite boogeyman would be blamed for the Russian invasion of another sovereign state. Well done. 

So why is Russia invading another sovereign nation, again?

because it will make him money. 

why isn’t it a military operation

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

because it will make him money. 

why isn’t it a military operation

It’s never been one, it’s always been a war started by Russia 

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong! I didn’t blame her for the invasion. Nice try. 

You said they’re doing it for Hillary. 

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nope….not what I said. They’re doing because they blame Putin for Hilary. English is a tricky language for sure, but that’s not the same thing. 

Yeah, it all comes back to big bad Hillary. That’s what I said. 

What are you going to do when she dies and you can’t blame her for your failures anymore?

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What are you going to do when she dies and you can’t blame her for your failures anymore?

So this discussion is going nowhere. Thanks for being willing to engage....not.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So this discussion is going nowhere. Thanks for being willing to engage....not.

Dude you made up a theory that the democrats want the war to kill Putin because he kept Hillary from being president 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What do you think “removing” means

In the English language, when referring to an elected official, it means to have him/her no longer be in office. Does it mean something different in Klingon? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

In the English language, when referring to an elected official, it means to have him/her no longer be in office. Does it mean something different in Klingon? 

You think this is gonna end with Putin happily stepping down to live in a little cottage by the sea?

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You think this is gonna end with Putin happily stepping down to live in a little cottage by the sea?

Much like your screen name….You’re going in circles now. So in short, you agree with me, the US government is trying to see if they can get Putin ’removed’. It took a bit but we’ve finally reached agreement.

Have a good one! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Much like your screen name….You’re going in circles now. So in short, you agree with me, the US government is trying to see if they can get Putin ’removed’. It took a bit but we’ve finally reached agreement.

Have a good one! 

No, I started this by addressing your conspiracy theory that the war was started by the US democrats as revenge for Putin keeping Hillary from office. Then you decided to be belligerent and argue semantics instead. 

Russia started this war on its own accord. Period. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Go out in the streets, find the yellow brick road and sing "Ding D o n g the Witch is Dead".

Edited by Wacka
Stupid language filter
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

My wife’s ***** will not survive the night that follows Hillary’s death and I hope old billy is off with her. The damage they’ve done to the world is hilariously bad

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No, I started this by addressing your conspiracy theory that the war was started by the US democrats as revenge for Putin keeping Hillary from office. Then you decided to be belligerent and argue semantics instead. 

Russia started this war on its own accord. Period. 

The war was set in motion in 2014 when the Obama State Department and CIA engineered a coup to oust the pro-Russia government and replaced it with one aligned to Western interests. Soon after is when fighting started in Donbas between ethnic Russian Ukrainians and Nazi paramilitary groups.  The Russians sent assistance and merc's to help and things escalated from there.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1