Flip the script and make PPP the good news part of TBD following Colts loss

Sundancer

How about just for fun no partisan darkness and cynicism. Enjoy the Thanksgiving week and let TBD be the mess it will be this week. 

Any takers? 

@Irv can you be thankful for a week? 

I'll start: I am thankful to be part of the Buffalo community, even as an ex-Pat. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

How about just for fun no partisan darkness and cynicism. Enjoy the Thanksgiving week and let TBD be the mess it will be this week. 

Any takers? 

@Irv can you be thankful for a week? 

I'll start: I am thankful to be part of the Buffalo community, even as an ex-Pat. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

We made a positive impact for two posts @leh-nerd skin-erd.

Maybe for Christmas we try for 3 posts. 

I’m all for unity and harmony.  We don’t have to agree, and i want to be agreeable where appropriate.  It’s just often not appropriate.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

On 11/21/2021 at 4:35 PM, Sundancer said:

Any takers? 

Good idea Sundancer, but I believe that you were overly optimistic by starting with a week.

Try for one day (Thanksgiving) to start.

• Like (+1) 1

My wife and I are moving to Indio (near Palm Springs) in January.  She retires and I semi-retire.  We bought the retirement home in 2019 and for about a year we leased it back to the builder.  We then put in a pool and have AirBnB'd it for most of this year.  

Anyway we've visited many times the past couple years and our favorite place is Big Rock Pub.  We stopped in yesterday and was surprised to see it is where the local Bills Backers meet.  We showed up mid-way through the 3rd.  I had no idea of the score and didn't care.  I texted my siblings to tell them about the BB Club.  My sister said "did you see the score?"  Whoa......

Being oblivious to the Bills is a wonderful thing.  Y'all should try it sometime.  Sunday's are ***** amazing!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

My wife and I are moving to Indio (near Palm Springs) in January.  She retires and I semi-retire.  We bought the retirement home in 2019 and for about a year we leased it back to the builder.  We then put in a pool and have AirBnB'd it for most of this year.  

Anyway we've visited many times the past couple years and our favorite place is Big Rock Pub.  We stopped in yesterday and was surprised to see it is where the local Bills Backers meet.  We showed up mid-way through the 3rd.  I had no idea of the score and didn't care.  I texted my siblings to tell them about the BB Club.  My sister said "did you see the score?"  Whoa......

Being oblivious to the Bills is a wonderful thing.  Y'all should try it sometime.  Sunday's are ***** amazing!! 

Still here huh? Congrats on making it through another week Jimbo. 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

If you say so. “Watch my back” sounds like you’re threatening me? Is that what you’re resorting to now?

Threatening you?  Well seeing I have no idea where you are and don’t care that much about you it’s hardly a threat.  🙄

Does this old man scare you?  

👻 Boo!  

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Threatening you?  Well seeing I have no idea where you are and don’t care that much about you it’s hardly a threat.  🙄

Does this old man scare you?  

👻 Boo!  

"Watch your back" to "I have no idea where you are and don’t care that much about you" is quite the cowardly walk back Mr. Internet Tough Guy. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

"Watch your back" to "I have no idea where you are and don’t care that much about you" is quite the cowardly walk back Mr. Internet Tough Guy. 

Walk back?  That was my contention all along young boy.  People like you (A-holes/Trolls/biggots) often get their comeuppance.  Seeing I have no idea who/where you are that won't come from me.  Just watch your back. 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Walk back?  That was my contention all along young boy.  People like you (A-holes/Trolls/biggots) often get their comeuppance.  Seeing I have no idea who/where you are that won't come from me.  Just watch your back. 

More threats. 

And now you call me a "biggot?"

Coward. 

Oh, and piece of *****. 

Go ahead and avoid the pedo question some more. Show us your character. 

Edited by John Adams

50 minutes ago, John Adams said:

More threats. 

And now you call me a "biggot?"

Coward. 

Oh, and piece of *****. 

Go ahead and avoid the pedo question some more. Show us your character. 

Yes you're come across as a biggot.   Do you treat all older people this way or do you just not like me?  Which is it?  

What pedo question am I avoiding?  You asked what we'd do if there was a sex offender on the board.  I answered.  Unless of course you want to admit you omitted a key component of your original question.