Gabe Davis drops game winner

Da webster guy

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Our OLine sucks and league knows it. Can't make a yard, can't contain a 4 man rush and can't pick up a blitz. Instead of a 2nd round DE that is a regular healthy scratch a OL like Creed Humphrey would really be useful now. But we stood still with mediocrity. The entire interior OL is awful and will derail this team.  That Daboll still calls 1 yard runs on 1st down is numbing.  I can't remember a game that disgusted me more. Our D holds them to 9 eff-in points and we lose. Christ.

Wonder how Quinton Spain and Wyatt Teller would do on either side of Mitch.   Watched Spain play a few weeks ago he was killin it.

59 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I don't see that "take the top off" receiver on the roster. I'd be willing to put up with Desean Jackson for rest of season to fill that role

McKenzie then? I mean are they just a decoy or expected to actually make plays? Catching punts and kickoffs is no easy task so he could do this.

2 hours ago, Best Williams Available said:

I don’t know enough about WR roles but last year Davis did well and played a lot more. This year basically the same personnel, we just swapped Brown for Sanders, yet barely any playing time? Are Davis and Sanders essentially the same player, while Brown was not (speedster)? Seems like in physical games like these a bigger WR could benefit us.

Brown was injured for a huge part of last season so Davis was forced to play more than expected. He’s back to being WR #4 so his playing time is reduced. 

Brown is a FA still so bringing him back to stretch the field may be something to consider. 

There were so many plays that weren’t made today other than just the Davis drop. On that last 4th down Sanders appeared to be wide open for the 1st right in front of Josh but he forced it to Diggs instead. 

A head scratching game for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Devin had the first down there too. Josh doesn’t trust those RB’s. 

Can't blame him the way they had been running to that point

4 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Wonder how Quinton Spain and Wyatt Teller would do on either side of Mitch.   Watched Spain play a few weeks ago he was killin it.

Well pretty sure the Spain issue was Ford getting reps over him and he was not playing the team role last year thus the reason the Bills got rid of him......obvioujlsy the Bills would love to have Teller back and an unfortunate cut that year

6 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

What sucks is a alleged contender needs that play to beat a 1-6 football team that hasn’t won in the US for over a year. And was just skull drug by Geno ***** Smith 

And made it look easy.

Their lowly defense to our #1 ranked O.

BRUTAL 

Edited by JerseyBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.