Covid Protocols 2022

This is a must read. 

Many scientists have quit the CDC and FDA over these politicized public health covid policies. Many who remain are beyond hesitant to speak up. Muzzling scientific dissent....how very 'follow the science' commie/woke left of them.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/us-agencies-arent-following-the-science-on-covid/

“It’s like a horror movie I’m being forced to watch and I can’t close my eyes,” one senior FDA official lamented. “People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.”

The CDC has experienced a similar exodus. “There’s been a large amount of turnover. Morale is low,” one high level official at the CDC told us. “Things have become so political, so what are we there for?” Another CDC scientist told us: “I used to be proud to tell people I work at the CDC. Now I’m embarrassed.”

Why are they embarrassed? In short, bad science. 

The longer answer: that the heads of their agencies are using weak or flawed data to make critically important public health decisions. That such decisions are being driven by what’s politically palatable to people in Washington or to the Biden administration. And that they have a myopic focus on one virus instead of overall health.

Referring to Pfizer’s vaccine efficacy in healthy young children, one high-level CDC official — whose expertise is in the evaluation of clinical data — joked: “You can inject them with it or squirt it in their face, and you’ll get the same benefit.”

The leaders of the CDC, the FDA and the NIH should welcome internal discussion — even dissension — based on the evidence. Silencing physicians is not “following the science.” Less absolutism and more humility by the men and women running our public health agencies would go a long way in rebuilding public trust.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Follow the doctored science!

Sounds great to commies.

Does this Jeffrey A. Tucker know how to read?

Birx is saying she'd produce her report, and then WHITE HOUSE STAFF would "revise" it to take out the things the Admin found (politically) objectionable. She would then sneak those things back in for her final draft, which was released to the public.

In other words, the point of the passage is exactly the opposite of what Jeffrey A. Tucker says it is.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Birx is saying she'd produce her report, and then WHITE HOUSE STAFF would "revise" it to take out the things the Admin found (politically) objectionable. She would then sneak those things back in for her final draft, which was released to the public.

In other words, the point of the passage is exactly the opposite of what Jeffrey A. Tucker says it is.

That’s exactly how I read it too. 

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can you?

His point in the tweet is that Birx doctored the weekly reports coming from the White House to HER liking before being sent out to the states. Then he provides an excerpt from her book where she states that she did exactly that.

Full review...

The CDC was all over the map. I gained the distinct impression of two separate regimes in charge: Trump’s vs. the administrative state he could not control. Trump would say one thing on the campaign trail but the regulations and disease panic kept pouring out of his own agencies. 

Birx admits that she was a major part of the reason, due to her sneaky alternation of weekly reports to the states. 

After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient—the points the administration objected to most—no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit. 

Fortunately, this strategic sleight-of-hand worked. That they never seemed to catch this subterfuge left me to conclude that, either they read the finished reports too quickly or they neglected to do the word search that would have revealed the language to which they objected. In slipping these changes past the gatekeepers and continuing to inform the governors of the need for the big-three mitigations—masks, sentinel testing, and limits on indoor social gatherings—I felt confident I was giving the states permission to escalate public health mitigation with the fall and winter coming.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Un-pause!

School district brings back indoor mask mandates for students and staff

Indoor mask mandates returned Monday for the San Diego Unified School District schools and offices as COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations tick up in the county.

Mandatory masking in indoor public spaces will be required for all students, teachers and staff at least through the end of summer school.

"As a district, since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been intentional in implementing strategies to keep our community safe and reduce absences due to illness -- all in service of our students, staff and community," the district said in a letter sent to staff, parents and students Friday.

"If your student is participating in summer school or other summer enrichment program, please send them to school or their program with a mask. If they do not have one, masks will be provided. Students and staff will be required to wear their masks while indoors only," the letter said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/masks-now-required-indoors-san-diego-unified-school/story?id=87008125

Ready for the fall!

Un-Pause!!!

Let's go Gavin!!!

California universities reinstate indoor mask mandate as new Covid variant spreads rapidly

The University of California Irvine announced it was reimposing compulsory mask in campus buildings from Monday regardless of vaccination status, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The move came after Orange County health officials shifted to the “high” transmission rate  according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tracker.   

Other University of California campuses including UCLA have also ordered staff and students to wear masks in all indoor spaces, reinstated weekly monitoring of symptoms and strongly recommend weekly testing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/uc-irvine-california-covid-mask-mandate-b2125943.html

Ordered!!!!

Edited by Big Blitz

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If the new COVID variant is resistant to immunity, are the vaccines and boosters worth it?

Given the higher amount of infections currently in Kansas City, Dr. Boyd said that you should go ahead and get that booster now if you’re eligible.

Dr. Nathan Bahr, infectious disease physician with the University of Kansas Medical System, agreed.

If you are up-to-date with the recommended booster vaccines, more information may be available this fall about reformulated vaccines that could be more effective against newer variants.

“In the meantime, I would be doing everything I can to avoid getting sick from COVID,” Dr. Bahr said.

If you get boosted now, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t be eligible for the new vaccine when it comes out: you could get both, Dr. Bahr noted.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article263589478.html

SHOTS EVERY OTHER MONTH LFG!!!!!!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Eyeroll 1

Wow wow wow.....you f...ing fascist lunatics 

San Diego school board president says students must wear mask or don't bother returning to school

San Diego Unified School District Board President Sharon Whitehurst-Payne defended the district's decision to return to indoor mask mandates, suggesting that students uncomfortable with wearing a mask not return to school.

"They really should wear the mask," Whitehurst-Payne said in an interview with "Good Morning San Diego" Monday, adding that students who feel uncomfortable with the mask "at that point, just not return."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego-school-board-president-students-must-wear-mask-dont-bother-returning-school

• Angry 2

Yes!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!

Indoor mask rules expected next week as L.A. coronavirus wave worsens

Los Angeles County is poised to impose new indoor mask rules next week as data show the hyper-infectious BA.5 Omicron subvariant is pushing coronavirus case counts higher and sending increasing numbers of people to the hospital.

A new mask mandate would mark a significant escalation in the response to the new subvariants, which have fueled a spring-and-summer surge and can cause people to quickly be reinfected with the coronavirus. L.A. County would be the first county in Southern California to bring back masks this year, and it remains unclear whether other areas would join. Alameda County issued a mask mandate June 3 and rescinded it three weeks later.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-21/l-a-county-mask-mandate-likely-a-week-away

"Hyper-Infectious!!"

The science says that's way more contagious then "Super Infectious!"

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Eyeroll 1

When the history is written on covid policies and lockdowns, what these ghouls did to the children of our nation in the name of "following the science" will be rightly called out for the disgusting political BS that it was.

Never again.

***** every last one of them and anyone who supports this non scientific bull *****.

• Thank you (+1) 2