Covid Protocols 2022

KAROL MARKOWICZ: Democrats declare needless emergencies — on COVID and maybe climate change — to grab power.-

Gov. Kathy Hochul has been extending her “emergency” powers monthly since she declared a state of emergency in November in response to the Omicron variant. (That was after declaring a “statewide disaster emergency due to health-care staffing shortages” in September.)

The governor’s office downplays her extensions by saying they give “the state the flexibility to troubleshoot hospital capacity issues.”

But that’s not all. As Albany’s Times Union reported last week, “The order suspended competitive bidding for certain contracts as well as the normal contract review and approval process conducted by [Comptroller Tom] DiNapoli’s office, which oversees state government spending.”

This is a big deal. The state spends our money recklessly at the best of times — but with this “emergency” in place, it doesn’t have to answer to us or even pretend to give expensive contracts to anyone but friends.

The family of Charlie Tebele, owner of Digital Gadgets LLC, has donated almost $300,000 to Hochul’s gubernatorial campaign. By great coincidence, surely, the state has paid Digital Gadgets $637 million for at-home COVID-19 test kits. No bidding, no problem. It’s an emergency, you see.

Read the whole thing.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/24/democrats-declare-needless-emergencies-to-grab-power/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/hochul-pressed-for-keeping-donor-friendly-covid-emergency-in-place/

https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/A-single-family-has-donated-300K-to-Hochul-17310875.php

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

When the history is written on covid policies and lockdowns, what these ghouls did to the children of our nation in the name of "following the science" will be rightly called out for the disgusting political BS that it was.

Never again.

***** every last one of them and anyone who supports this non scientific bull *****.

Don’t you ever talk about what these GHOULS (who ARE you?) did to our children when they are getting slaughtered in our schools because of insecure nut jobs like you. 

Sit your arse down now

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/24/2022 at 1:10 PM, Doc said:

It's either been lies or ignorance from the beginning.  And we got the worst president in US history as a result.  Awesome.

We were all ignorant in March of 2020 and reacted in all sorts of manner. By August of 2020 we had good information to work with, but many still intentionally ignorant. Now we just have dishonest leaders 

DO NOT VOTE FOR THESE PEOPLE

Anthony Fauci Says If We Could Do It Again, COVID-19 Restrictions Would Be 'Much, Much More Stringent'

When asked what he would do differently if he could go back in time to the beginning of the pandemic, White House coronavirus advisor Anthony Fauci said that he would recommend "much, much more stringent restrictions" from the get-go.

"If I knew in 2020 what I know now, we would do a lot differently," said Fauci in an interview on Monday. "The insidious nature of spread in the community would have been much more of an alarm, and there would have been much, much more stringent restrictions in the sense of very, very heavy encouragement of people to wear masks, physical distancing, what have you."

"Right now, we are very, very clear that masks do work in prevention of acquisition and transmission," said Fauci. "But you've got to get a well-fitted mask that is of a high quality. And the two we know are high quality are N95 and KN95."

https://reason.com/2022/07/25/anthony-fauci-interview-covid-restrictions-masks/

Very very = science 

There are people that vote Democrat that are looking at that and say "no big deal."  

The people they vote for will oblige.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm so glad the vaccine worked so well that our president couldn't get or spread the virus like he said on that home town TV thing he did .

This guy is just the best president ever OMG ...

Edited by T master

18 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm so glad the vaccine worked so well that our president couldn't get or spread the virus like he said on that home town TV thing he did .

This guy is just the best president ever OMG ...

I'm glad he resigned after a milestone of 200K deaths under his watch.  And that he took responsibility for them because the buck stopped there.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

When the history is written on covid policies and lockdowns, what these ghouls did to the children of our nation in the name of "following the science" will be rightly called out for the disgusting political BS that it was.

Never again.

***** every last one of them and anyone who supports this non scientific bull *****.

it’s more than that....we will find out/realize that there was a global cabal sending us on an unenviable crusade

10 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm glad he resigned after a milestone of 200K deaths under his watch.  And that he took responsibility for them because the buck stopped there.

I only wish Biden & his administration would resign it would save a bunch of money just not having to pay them for making the stupid decisions that they do !

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

DO NOT VOTE FOR THESE PEOPLE

Anthony Fauci Says If We Could Do It Again, COVID-19 Restrictions Would Be 'Much, Much More Stringent'

When asked what he would do differently if he could go back in time to the beginning of the pandemic, White House coronavirus advisor Anthony Fauci said that he would recommend "much, much more stringent restrictions" from the get-go.

"If I knew in 2020 what I know now, we would do a lot differently," said Fauci in an interview on Monday. "The insidious nature of spread in the community would have been much more of an alarm, and there would have been much, much more stringent restrictions in the sense of very, very heavy encouragement of people to wear masks, physical distancing, what have you."

"Right now, we are very, very clear that masks do work in prevention of acquisition and transmission," said Fauci. "But you've got to get a well-fitted mask that is of a high quality. And the two we know are high quality are N95 and KN95."

https://reason.com/2022/07/25/anthony-fauci-interview-covid-restrictions-masks/

Very very = science 

There are people that vote Democrat that are looking at that and say "no big deal."  

The people they vote for will oblige.

It just amazes me every video you ever see of the Chinese people even before the covid thing it seemed as if more than a normal amount of people are wearing masks most of the time i think they must know something that we don't about their gov't and what they might do to their people .

The scary thing now is that in America it's starting to look exactly the same even though they are communist & the US is a "Free" democracy kind of scary that we are starting to look more like China every day .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/14/2022 at 4:02 PM, Big Blitz said:

Return of Mask Mandate Appears Imminent in LA County. Here's What to Expect

"I do recognize that when we return to universal indoor masking to reduce high spread, for many, this will feel like a step backwards,'' Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

Los Angeles County is on track to enter the "high" COVID-19 community level as soon as Thursday, in which case an indoor mask mandate would return two weeks later, the public health director said Tuesday.

If the county continues at its current pace, masks could be mandated indoors again by July 29.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/la-county-covid-mask-mandate/2936528/

You've been on "pause."

I told you.  It's over.  Move on like the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I told you.  It's over.  Move on like the rest of us.

What is a "decent decrease" and when did this metric suddenly become acceptable as people are dying and Covid spreads to the vaccinated old sick people? 

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What is a "decent decrease" and when did this metric suddenly become acceptable as people are dying and Covid spreads to the vaccinated old sick people? 

I told you a couple years ago that once the vaccines were developed and widely distributed the restrictions would gradually go away including mask mandates.  You insisted it would be forever with your stupid Sandlot gif.  This is becoming more like the flu as people are coming to the realization this is an endemic.  Politicians are getting the memo.  

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I told you a couple years ago that once the vaccines were developed and widely distributed the restrictions would gradually go away including mask mandates.  You insisted it would be forever with your stupid Sandlot gif.  This is becoming more like the flu as people are coming to the realization this is an endemic.  Politicians are getting the memo.  

We have know it is endemic since last August, we still had stupid mandates all around the world since then and hopefully Americans are aware enough to reject them now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It was a political never-happened as they defined people who died in hospitals but tested positive for COVID as COVID deaths to juice numbers and engage in the Global Psy Op

We had two light flu seasons then two heavy ones as people forgot what it's like to be sick.  Societal hysteria, labeling, Media, politics...the Western Free World was ripe to be manipulated, they WANTED to be manipulated

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

It was a political never-happened as they defined people who died in hospitals but tested positive for COVID as COVID deaths to juice numbers and engage in the Global Psy Op

We had two light flu seasons then two heavy ones as people forgot what it's like to be sick.  Societal hysteria, labeling, Media, politics...the Western Free World was ripe to be manipulated, they WANTED to be manipulated

Conspiracy Aluhut GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 8:27 AM, OrangeBills said:

seinfeld-george-constanza.gif