Covid Protocols 2022

Canada is led by the same people currently scaring women in Mississippi to thinking that Big Tech is working with the state of Mississippi to monitor your ovulation apps.  

The White House has yet to be challenged or fact checked on that ludacris claim.

But I digress.....anyway.  Apologies to all Red Sox, Orioles, and Rays fans for this series

I'm sure KC media is blaming the players.....but they're probably already on to Mahomes season.   

• Angry 1

This is a new super-duper contagious variant out there! It’s like clockwork ; get folks scared again because the masks and restrictions are coming back. Remember the Dems and cdc said we were allowed to “ take a break” ? Well , break time’s almost over folks. There’s a huge election coming up in November and going to the polls just won’t be safe, so we’re going to need a lot of paper ballots! 

The 'worst variant' is here 

(CNN)Nearly two-and-a-half years since the coronavirus pandemic began, the most infectious and transmissible variant yet has arrived.

Repeated Covid-19 waves have left millions of people dead, with only vaccines helping to blunt the toll. Now the virus is spreading again — evolving, escaping immunity and driving an uptick in cases and hospitalizations. The latest version of its shape-shifting, BA.5, is a clear sign that the pandemic is far from over.

The newest offshoot of Omicron, along with a closely related variant, BA.4, are fueling a global surge in cases — 30% over the past fortnight, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2022%2F07%2F13%2Fworld%2Fcoronavirus-newsletter-intl-07-13-22%2Findex.html

They actually used "fortnight" because saying "2 weeks" has become a punchline 

Hahahahahaha

On 7/12/2022 at 2:33 AM, Doc Brown said:

Dude.  Let it go.  There hasn't been masks in schools since February.  Get a new hobby.

Yeah.  Even doctor's offices are making it optional now.  Hospitals will eventually get there.

Return of Mask Mandate Appears Imminent in LA County. Here's What to Expect

"I do recognize that when we return to universal indoor masking to reduce high spread, for many, this will feel like a step backwards,'' Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

Los Angeles County is on track to enter the "high" COVID-19 community level as soon as Thursday, in which case an indoor mask mandate would return two weeks later, the public health director said Tuesday.

If the county continues at its current pace, masks could be mandated indoors again by July 29.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/la-county-covid-mask-mandate/2936528/

You've been on "pause."

My family got together for July 4th.

My Mom and Brother have taken every booster up-to-date, and both got Covid.

I had 1 booster last year and got Covid

My older brother and his wife, who are anti-vaxxers did NOT get covid.

None of the kids (all under 12) got covid.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Option #2 if DeSantis doesn't run:

Youngkin breaks from CDC with new COVID recommendations for schools

In a release, Youngkin announced that quarantine is no longer recommended after exposure to COVID in school, child care and camp settings. This applies to asymptomatic individuals and is regardless of vaccination status.

That differs from the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which still recommends anyone who comes into close contact with someone with COVID-19 should quarantine for at least five days if they are not up to date on their COVID vaccines.

The release from Youngkin’s office also states that, “in general masks are not routinely recommended” in schools, child care facilities and camp settings, indoors or outdoors.

https://www.newsleader.com/story/news/2022/07/15/youngkins-school-covid-guidelines-differ-from-cdc-recommendations/65374388007/

How dare he break from President CDC!!!

4 hours ago, unbillievable said:

My family got together for July 4th.

My Mom and Brother have taken every booster up-to-date, and both got Covid.

I had 1 booster last year and got Covid

My older brother and his wife, who are anti-vaxxers did NOT get covid.

None of the kids (all under 12) got covid.

Which is pretty close to everyone’s experience, give or take a case or two. And from what I know of the accuracy of the testing, it’s actually pretty hard to know if you had Covid 19 or just another similar strain of virus…which is just another example of how ridiculous the public health response to this has been from the jump. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Option #2 if DeSantis doesn't run:

Youngkin breaks from CDC with new COVID recommendations for schools

In a release, Youngkin announced that quarantine is no longer recommended after exposure to COVID in school, child care and camp settings. This applies to asymptomatic individuals and is regardless of vaccination status.

That differs from the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which still recommends anyone who comes into close contact with someone with COVID-19 should quarantine for at least five days if they are not up to date on their COVID vaccines.

The release from Youngkin’s office also states that, “in general masks are not routinely recommended” in schools, child care facilities and camp settings, indoors or outdoors.

https://www.newsleader.com/story/news/2022/07/15/youngkins-school-covid-guidelines-differ-from-cdc-recommendations/65374388007/

How dare he break from President CDC!!!

Neanderthal thinking!!

Why is their runaway inflation?

Australia reinstates COVID quarantine pay amid fresh Omicron wave

SYDNEY, July 16 (Reuters) - Australia will reinstate support payments for casual workers who have to quarantine due to COVID-19, Prime Minister Anthony Albanese said on Saturday, as a fresh wave of Omicron-driven infections sweeps the country.

Australia is battling a major virus outbreak driven by the highly transmissible new Omicron subvariants, BA.4 and BA.5, with authorities warning it could lead to more people ending up in hospitals and further straining the health system. - lol lol

The extension will cost taxpayers just under A$800 million, to be shared equally between the federal and state governments, Albanese said. People can apply from July 20.

As of the end of last year, the government had spent almost A$13 billion ($8.8 billion) on 2.4 million employees in pandemic payments, according to official data, while total federal support since the pandemic began is estimated to be over A$300 billion.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australia-reinstates-covid-quarantine-pay-amid-fresh-omicron-wave-2022-07-16/

Hey Siri, but why is inflation so bad:

PUTIN-WAR-SURRENDER-GettyImages-12417754

On 7/14/2022 at 4:02 PM, Big Blitz said:

Return of Mask Mandate Appears Imminent in LA County. Here's What to Expect

"I do recognize that when we return to universal indoor masking to reduce high spread, for many, this will feel like a step backwards,'' Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

Los Angeles County is on track to enter the "high" COVID-19 community level as soon as Thursday, in which case an indoor mask mandate would return two weeks later, the public health director said Tuesday.

If the county continues at its current pace, masks could be mandated indoors again by July 29.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/la-county-covid-mask-mandate/2936528/

You've been on "pause."

Yep. The people are pretty much done with masks, but Democrat dictators and their minions believe in them forever. SARS2 is always going to be around, so they think masking is too. 

• Like (+1) 1