Covid Protocols 2022

Omg.....nice ridiculous headline Daily Least.

How COVID Could Screw You Worse With Each Reinfection

"......blah blah.....scary information based on a study not conclusive based on a survey of old veterans......blah blah scary side effects that may not actually be scary.....blah.....oh and this:

"COVID, in other words, might be beside the point. It’s possible the worsening outcomes in Al-Aly, Bow and Xie’s study are due to the fact that the reinfected patients “were on average older and with much poorer health status than those with one infection,” Alberg said, “not because of having been infected more than once.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-covid-19-could-hit-you-harder-with-each-reinfection

• Thank you (+1) 1

Count me (shocker) as officially thinking this is not normal - and Mario Bros there is likely correct.  

People (famous people are getting the headlines) do not die "unexpectedly" in their 20s 30s 40s or even 50s and 60s.  

If they want to remove much suspicion of your experimental vaccine and 5 boosters they need to immediately let the Public know what is happening to these people.

Edited by Big Blitz

"Ultra"

Updated Covid Shots Are Coming. Will They Be Too Late?

The government has greenlit new vaccines to defend against the latest Omicron variants. But the shots won’t arrive until the fall, and cases are rising now.

American regulators committed last week to updating the 2020 vaccine recipes for this fall’s booster campaign with new formulas meant to defend against the ultra-contagious Omicron subvariants, offering Ms. Renouf and other holdouts a fresh reason to change their minds.

https://nyti.ms/3nzI6Wb

Ultra contagious 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Angry 1

Just a well recognized scientist and public health expert from friggin Stanford. He was smeared and outright censored for the crime of not agreeing in lockstep with the regime covid masters.  

***** every last person who thinks "follow the science" means follow what government bureaucrat scientists say without question. 

Suppressing scientific dissent is the very height of anti-science behavior.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Please NYS please mandate them....

NYC Pushes Indoor Mask Advisory for All as ‘Worst' Omicron Strain Fuels 6th Wave

The BA.5 subvariant appears to escape immunity and transmit more easily, leading some to call it the "worst version" of omicron yet -- and a recent study on severe outcome risk from reinfection raises fresh alarm bells

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/cdc-covid-guidelines-isolation-nyc-risk-infection-omicron-variant-ba5/3766416/

Fresh alarm bells!!! 

Mid term variants!!!

Why haven't they?  It would save lives!!!!

• Angry 1

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No Sh*t !

This is a straight up lie, most child psychologists, who are not mentally ill themselves, warned of exactly what happened in June 2020 when we were discussing going back to school face to face. The only "experts" who are surprised are government employees who are incompetent 

SHANGHAI -- The city of Shanghai has discovered a COVID-19 case involving a new subvariant Omicron BA.5.2.1, an official told a briefing on Sunday, signaling the complications China faces to keep up with new mutations as it pursues its "zero-COVID" policy.

Shanghai, in eastern China, emerged from a lockdown lasting around two months at the start of June, but it has continued to impose tough restrictions, locking down buildings and compounds as soon as new potential transmission chains emerge.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/covid-china-s-shanghai-says-new-omicron-subvariant-found-1.5981616

Cracking Up Lol GIF

On 7/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, DRsGhost said:

Let me guess a ***** stain who knows less than zero about virology has responded. 

indeed

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"Super contagious!!!!"

BA.2.75, an Even More Super-Contagious New Omicron Strain, Is Spreading Around the World

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ba275-an-even-more-super-contagious-new-omicron-strain-is-spreading-around-the-world

Mask up the schools!!!!  

Year 3!!  The kids are just fine!  Totally resilient 

On 7/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, Big Blitz said:

Count me (shocker) as officially thinking this is not normal - and Mario Bros there is likely correct.  

People (famous people are getting the headlines) do not die "unexpectedly" in their 20s 30s 40s or even 50s and 60s.  

If they want to remove much suspicion of your experimental vaccine and 5 boosters they need to immediately let the Public know what is happening to these people.

Did you really just attribute this guy's death to a COVID vaccine with literally no evidence that he was even vaccinated?  No where in that article does it say he was recently vaccinated, or vaccinated at all.  

I lost both of my parents in 13 month to COVID.  The fact that people like you make it out as some giant joke shows you haven't seen it first hand.  The ER doctor for my mother explained to my brothers and I on why it is such an odd situation.  COVID itself is the same (different strands obviously) but each person's body's reaction to it is what causes such a wide range of problems.  Some people's bodies overreact to it and it causes serious inflammation, especially in the lungs.  Others' bodies don't and they are mostly fine.    I had it the week of Christmas and was basically just extremely tired for 2 days and then felt mostly fine.  My mother was on a BPAP for almost a week before they put her on a ventilator.  She's went up and down the next 2 weeks with the inflammation worsening and getting better until her body couldn't handle it anymore.

COVID is "just a flu" for a lot of people, and for a lot of people it's a life or death situation.  I love how 99% of doctors can agree on the treatments and prevention, and then everyone who disagrees will latch onto the random Youtuber who "shows" it's all fake.  I can promise you from 1st hand experience that it is not fake,a nd not a joke.

Phillies' Realmuto: I won't let 'Canada tell me what I do and don't put in my body'

Philadelphia Phillies catcher J.T. Realmuto said he won't let Canada's restrictions on unvaccinated travelers change his stance on the COVID-19 vaccine.

"I'm a healthy 31-year-old professional athlete," Realmuto said Monday, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Scott Lauber. "I'm not going to let Canada tell me what I do and don't put in my body."

Realmuto, who won't play against the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre on Tuesday and Wednesday after being placed on the restricted list, called the vaccination issue an "extremely unfortunate situation."

The three-time All-Star added that he consulted doctors before deciding not to get the shot.

Realmuto will forfeit close to $260,000, which he called "a little bit of money," by not playing in Toronto, according to Matt Gelb of The Athletic.

"It's just not worth it," the 31-year-old said.

Realmuto signed a five-year, $115.5-million contract with the Phillies in January 2021.

Alec Bohm, Aaron Nola, and Kyle Gibson will also miss the series after landing on the restricted list.

https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/2384627

Just say....."I'm trying to protect and save democracy."

"Guns shouldn't have more rights them me."

Hit all the key buzzwords or talking points the libs are constantly repeating.  

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"Super contagious!!!!"

BA.2.75, an Even More Super-Contagious New Omicron Strain, Is Spreading Around the World

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ba275-an-even-more-super-contagious-new-omicron-strain-is-spreading-around-the-world

Mask up the schools!!!!  

Year 3!!  The kids are just fine!  Totally resilient 

Dude.  Let it go.  There hasn't been masks in schools since February.  Get a new hobby.

On 7/5/2022 at 12:15 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Just returned from a Doctor's appointment and was pleasantly surprised to see a sign on the door, MASKS OPTIONAL!  I happily put my do nothing paper mask back in my pocket.

Yeah.  Even doctor's offices are making it optional now.  Hospitals will eventually get there.