ESPN+?

Mike in Horseheads

So I begrudgingly signed up for ESPN+ last night for the Sabres game (***** the B's) last night. When I'm on ESPN.com and there are "+" articles I still can't read them, says i need ESPN +. Is there some way to link the two that didn't happen?  

...Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

So I begrudgingly signed up for ESPN+ last night for the Sabres game (***** the B's) last night. When I'm on ESPN.com and there are "+" articles I still can't read them, says i need ESPN +. Is there some way to link the two that didn't happen?  

I'm not signing up for more than Sling orange/blue... I watch them on the chromebook for free. These articles can't be that ***** great.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

When you click on an ESPN+ article and it's prompting you for ESPN Plus...

There should be a sign in button on the same article

Just log in and the article will be fully viewable

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

When you click on an ESPN+ article and it's prompting you for ESPN Plus...

There should be a sign in button on the same article

Just log in and the article will be fully viewable

Thanks I figured it would be something like that but there isn't a login or sign in button, just sign up

7 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Thanks I figured it would be something like that but there isn't a login or sign in button, just sign up

Even having ESPN plus it prompts me with this every time.. as you can see it's right underneath the register..  click to login

Screenshot_20211023-194807.png

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Even having ESPN plus it prompts me with this every time.. as you can see it's right underneath the register..  click to login

I have nothing under continue reading. 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm using Chrome or Firefox depending on where I am using Windows 10 on a PC

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

What happens when you click continue reading?

It says I'm already member then it takes me to the story and I get same thing (a loop). You'll love this, I'm in a chat today with a rep on ESPN+, they tell me to logout and I said won't I lose the chat session, no is the answer. I did lol

• Haha (+1) 1

The NHL has no clue about marketing or exposure.  I've been trying to watch the Sabres for the past 10 years, and can't find them online or radio.   I search and can't find NHL.  Imagine if no one could find McDonalds- they would go out of business.  ***** you ESPN for killing NHL!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

The NHL has no clue about marketing or exposure.  I've been trying to watch the Sabres for the past 10 years, and can't find them online or radio.   I search and can't find NHL.  Imagine if no one could find McDonalds- they would go out of business.  ***** you ESPN for killing NHL!

SiriusXM carries NHL

https://www.siriusxm.com/sports/nhl

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.