Hey Karen! The national experts express belief in the Bills.

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/what-they-re-saying-national-experts-express-belief-in-the-bills-at-the-bye-week

So many complaining and whining 

4-2. That is the same record as last season at Week 7.  

HAVE SOME FAITH 

Who exactly are you talking to? You’re the only faithful fan left out here? Pretty much everyone still has faith in this team. Get over yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Spare me....we're a block and a slip from being 6-0.  Most of these guys are right. Nothing has changed. We're still the best team in the AFC.  And when we're 8-2 heading to Bourbon St. on Thanksgiving we'll prove it.

I am literally on Bourbon Street right now,  enjoying a great weekend in N'awlins 😀

To the OP, I can't shake the feeling that McD and Daboll are playing the long game and trying things with The Goal in mind.  Capability-wise, they can beat the Titans of the world but are making sure they try different things to fine tune their offense for the ultimate purpose.  What makes me think this way? Faith in the coaching staff,  Allen and the other players fueled by a Hurricane 

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

13-4 to 14-3 is very reasonable.  Let the overreaction Tuesday go, and get excited for what is about to happen.  Watch this board when they rip off 6 wins straight.

I think we need to be 14-3 to be the #1 seed this year. I think Baltimore will only most likely lose 2 more. Hopefully both AFC losses. If we only lose one more to TB or NO, I think the #1 seed is ours. If we lose 2 more games, I think we will be neck and neck with the Ravens for #1 OR #2. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Billznut said:

I think we need to be 14-3 to be the #1 seed this year. I think Baltimore will only most likely lose 2 more. Hopefully both AFC losses. If we only lose one more to TB or NO, I think the #1 seed is ours. If we lose 2 more games, I think we will be neck and neck with the Ravens for #1 OR #2. 

Billz, not sure.  The Bengals are 4-2 and a long shot, but they face them today and again.  They also have the Rams and Packs and they are both very good, not to mention the Browns twice who are better than the record.

I don’t think the Saints will beat us so if no hiccup losses, we have the Bucs between us and the #1 seed.  That game is going to be more important then people realize now.  I’ve looked at each schedule and it’s very plausible the Bucs are 11-1, and we are 10-2 going into that game.  It will be talked about all week as the game of the week.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

The more I think about this loss, the more ok I am with it.  I mean, after getting pretty much run out of town last year again the Titans, this one was absolutely competitive and there were a lot of positives that reinforce my confidence in this year's team

Excellent point 👍🏻 

13 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

If the Dolphins, Jets or Jaguars beat us then we can ask the Karen’s to please stand up. 

you won’t need to ask 

It’ll be pandemonium in here. 

9 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Who exactly are you talking to? You’re the only faithful fan left out here? Pretty much everyone still has faith in this team. Get over yourself.

lol. 
please read the thread carefully 

I had made it clear that this is ALL IN JEST

I posted a follow up that shows 97% don’t have any doubt. 

and let’s be honest 

tell me that you have NEVER seen people complaining after a win?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

I'm so down on the Bills and football, that loss vs Titans crushed me. Oddly enough I felt the same

way last year at the Titans loss...Will take me a few wins to recover. I think I'm still shell shocked

at the music city miracle bs with that franchise.

24 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm so down on the Bills and football, that loss vs Titans crushed me. Oddly enough I felt the same

way last year at the Titans loss...Will take me a few wins to recover. I think I'm still shell shocked

at the music city miracle bs with that franchise.

Same - especially as the Titans lost to the Jets. Yes, we lost to a failed play this year whilst we were blown out in 2020 but that's a lot due to the Titans going backwards in the interim. My issue (even a week on) is we have, on paper, a series of easier games post bye so my confidence won't really return unless we can do something against the Saints and/or Bucs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.