Anybody else injured? (LAMP)

Simon

On that last TD when Josh froze the corner and slung one in to Sanders to finish that dagger of a drive, I actually hurt my neck woofing and cussing at the television. :lol:

Anybody else take one for the team?

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to Anybody else injured? (LAMP)
1 minute ago, Simon said:

On that last TD when Josh froze the corner and slung one in to Sanders to finish that dagger of a drive, I actually hurt my neck woofing and cussing at the television. :lol:

Nope, my wife told me I’m not allowed to yell at a ref suck a D—k anymore though…

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I have, on two different occasions, injured myself watching the game on TV. Sprained an ankle while lying on the couch the first time. Then pulled a calf muscle in my recliner another time. I watch HARD!  Just another sports-related injury. Fortunately I escaped unscathed today.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

I sprained my ankle going for another beer but not nearly as bad at barkley.  I have to be more careful

Grab two at a time and you can minimize those dangerous scenarios.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.