Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is just astounding.  Saying the thing the cons here won't.  Out loud.  

What is truly astounding is the inability of educated people to recognize over the top hyperbole. Makes it easier to be disingenuous I guess. 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

What is truly astounding is the inability of educated people to recognize over the top hyperbole. Makes it easier to be disingenuous I guess. 

Nope.  they went to significant effort and expense to make that.  It's purposeful.  Rile up the masses.  carry the pitchforks and torches!  grab the battering ram!  It almost worked once.  maybe the next time...

• Eyeroll 1

On 7/16/2023 at 9:55 AM, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  they went to significant effort and expense to make that.  It's purposeful.  Rile up the masses.  carry the pitchforks and torches!  grab the battering ram!  It almost worked once.  maybe the next time...

Summer of rage, coupled with fake impeachment, Lafyette square after K Harris riled up the crowd calling trump a Russian asset?  where trump had to be moved to a bunker?  

19 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I honestly just don’t understand it. On one hand they say the government and politicians should never be trusted, which I agree with…but then they turn around and make a politician their God. 

BLM wasn't even a charity. just a private company that never disclosed funding.

a political rally is worshiping a god?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Meh, As Nancy Pelosi would say. Expensive Astro Turf.  Who funded it?  

At least you're being honest that you're just spewing more bullshitt. 

Go do your own research on it - sick of these lazy phks

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/16/2023 at 9:47 AM, BillStime said:

They really do live in a fantasy...

FROM THE DESK OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Dear Brigitte Gabriel,

Thank you for posting the WONDERFUL and very powerful photoshop of ME walking side by SIDE for civil rights with Martin Luther King.

But please make sure to adjust the PHOTO to account for our correct heights since in real life I would TOWER OVER civil rights icon Dr. King who appears to be slightly TALLER than me in the wonderful photo as Dr. King was in fact quite SHORT at about 5'7" whereas I am very TALL AND POWERFUL.

• Haha (+1) 1