Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Not speaking for dipsh— Billstime, my position is that you don’t compliment a dictator on starting a war. 

Trump has been trying to wake up the establishment for years.  They however  seem to prefer being asleep at the switch. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump has been trying to wake up the establishment for years.  They however  seem to prefer being asleep at the switch. 

The alternative was war with a nuclear power. 

A ***** choice. 

If you think the US should be independent from OPEC, Russia, and China, I can agree with the former two but good luck on the later. It doesn't even begin to be realistic. The world is complicated. Germany certainly would have done better to keep their nuclear reactors up but that wouldn't have kept them from sucking on Russia's petroleum tit. 

Her argument might have been a little stronger if she included more searing examples of praise for Putin, like the time Trump called him a “master tactician.” Wait, sorry. That was actually how The New York Times itself described the Russian president in mid-February. And also in October 2020.

But Tamkin could have mentioned the time Tucker Carlson said in a monologue that there was a legitimate argument as to “whether Mr. Putin’s grievances had bases in fact, whether the United States and its allies were too cavalier in expanding NATO, [and] whether Russia was justified in believing that its security was compromised.” My bad. That was also the Times on Feb. 23.

J.D. Vance definitely did say, though, that Putin was “the most influential human being on the planet,” and also described him as “brilliant.” Never mind, that was David Brooks, one of the Times’ marquee columnists.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Her argument might have been a little stronger if she included more searing examples of praise for Putin, like the time Trump called him a “master tactician.” Wait, sorry. That was actually how The New York Times itself described the Russian president in mid-February. And also in October 2020.

But Tamkin could have mentioned the time Tucker Carlson said in a monologue that there was a legitimate argument as to “whether Mr. Putin’s grievances had bases in fact, whether the United States and its allies were too cavalier in expanding NATO, [and] whether Russia was justified in believing that its security was compromised.” My bad. That was also the Times on Feb. 23.

J.D. Vance definitely did say, though, that Putin was “the most influential human being on the planet,” and also described him as “brilliant.” Never mind, that was David Brooks, one of the Times’ marquee columnists.

Cool. Were those quotes from an ex president as Putin attacked cities?

Churchill complimented Hitler once. In 1935.

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

When you're hanging out with the Clintons on Epstein's rape island, you are the establishment.  

Why go to all the way to the USVI when you can just go to Mar-a-Lago?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o2ptw49rqih26aiics

Idiots w absolutely zero foresight. 

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DR working over time to save Putin’s reputation… useless idiots 

It was an interesting article with a lot of direct quotes that points out some pretty clear bias.   Did you read it?  Putin is a POS, but he isn't an idiot,  it's ok to admit that.

Edited by Tenhigh

5 hours ago, John Adams said:

Cool. Were those quotes from an ex president as Putin attacked cities?

Churchill complimented Hitler once. In 1935.

So comments praising Putin from "the paper of record" as Putin saber rattles and aligns his troops on the Ukraine border is "cool."

An ex-President saying the exact same things days or weeks later is unconscionable. 

Got it.

There's living in someone's head rent free, there is paying someone to live in your head and then there's whatever the narcissistic,  blow hard orange man is doing in your head. It's friggin messy what he's doing in there and always hilarious to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So comments praising Putin from "the paper of record" as Putin saber rattles and aligns his troops on the Ukraine border is "cool."

No. They one quote from Feb. 23 is terrible. 

But they are also not ex-Presidents. See the difference? 

Can you link me to where you're critical of Tokyo Rose Tucker? I missed that. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

An ex-President saying the exact same things days or weeks later is unconscionable. 

Do you think an ex-President and some columnist are the same? 

23 minutes ago, John Adams said:

No. They one quote from Feb. 23 is terrible. 

But they are also not ex-Presidents. See the difference? 

Can you link me to where you're critical of Tokyo Rose Tucker? I missed that. 

Do you think an ex-President and some columnist are the same? 

i understand that you are trying to frame the argument so that it makes sense.  It may make perfect sense to those suffering from TDS, but for the the rest of us honest folks it doesn't.  

Do you think media coverage and access by ex-presidents and other world leaders are the same in 1940 and 2022?

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Do you think media coverage and access by ex-presidents and other world leaders are the same in 1940 and 2022?

No.

I found this quote from Kennedy about Khrushchev kind of alarming though. Right in the middle of the Cuban Missile crisis, Kennedy said,  "This is genius. How smart is that? And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper, that’s the strongest peace force."

Got that wrong, sorry. That was Lincoln talking about Jefferson Davis after Chancellorsville. 

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Trump knew nothing of Ukraine, but got impeached for withholding aid for a short period of time.

I wonder if John Bolton ever saw a country on a map that he didn't want to bomb.

• Like (+1) 1