Bills Backer Bar in Portland, OR?

Bongo

That's the one.  But be advised it's a bar not a restaurant.  So that means no families with kids.  I only walked inside once.  It's small, dark and covered in wood paneling with poor viewing sight lines.  You would be better off going to Buffalo Wild Wings.  There are usually no less than three or four tables of Bills fans there.  

36 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

That's the one.  But be advised it's a bar not a restaurant.  So that means no families with kids.  I only walked inside once.  It's small, dark and covered in wood paneling with poor viewing sight lines.  You would be better off going to Buffalo Wild Wings.  There are usually no less than three or four tables of Bills fans there.  

Just me and my wife so that’s good. But are you saying it will be hard to see the game, Ethan?

2 hours ago, Bongo said:

Just me and my wife so that’s good. But are you saying it will be hard to see the game, Ethan?

No, you can see the game fine. It's long and like 12 TV's with the game, plus a large screen pointed into the back patio.  It's just crowded with Bills fans and appropriately rowdy.  They do serve some pretty good bar food too. 

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

No, you can see the game fine. It's long and like 12 TV's with the game, plus a large screen pointed into the back patio.  It's just crowded with Bills fans and appropriately rowdy.  They do serve some pretty good bar food too. 

Like I said I’ve only been there once so I’d trust LeonLett’s head more than me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.