The Subway Brady Commercial

beerme1

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

It is not even bread, according to European standards....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/01/irish-court-rules-subway-bread-is-not-bread

Those Irish and their well known reputation for haute cuisine. Ahem.

I mean subway is pretty nasty....but we're trusting Irish people on what qualifies as what kind of food now? (and this comes from a Scot....i can't really make fun of anyone's cuisine without some irony implied)

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

It is not even bread, according to European standards....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/01/irish-court-rules-subway-bread-is-not-bread

Keep in mind German beer purity laws (Reinheitsgebot) are pretty strict as to what can be called beer. A lot of stuff people like around the world wouldn't qualify as 'beer'. Pretty certain there are similar 'bread laws'. 😄

That said, with DiBellas around every corner, and a handful of good delis, there is no need for Subway in my region. I have enjoyed Subway in the past when living in areas with fewer options.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Those Irish and their well known reputation for haute cuisine. Ahem.

I mean subway is pretty nasty....but we're trusting Irish people on what qualifies as what kind of food now? (and this comes from a Scot....i can't really make fun of anyone's cuisine without some irony implied)

These folks think Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate) is needed in bread... I'd trust the French more for a definition.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, beerme1 said:

Gotta give it up to Brady and Subway for the commercial that instantly pisses you off with the Brady cologne ad crap but ends with the whisper, but you don't eat bread LOL!

Well done. Football season is definitely back!

It’s incredible how many commercials he was in last night!

On 9/10/2021 at 12:10 AM, RyanC883 said:

Subway bread is awful compared to competitors.  

Not even considered bread lol just sugar or something.

On 9/10/2021 at 12:46 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

This is the kind of ***** that pisses me off. It doesn’t make sense. Oh, so funny, Brady doing Subway commercials when he doesn’t eat bread. Hahaha. He doesn’t eat Subway. And wouldn’t anyway. Why is this either funny or a good idea? 

Bro, it's only week one. We're gonna be ok. It was funny. Did you see Rogers and the Packers? Or more importantly, the Rogers commercials?  😁 Talk about sucking!

On 9/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, JaCrispy said:

Jersey Mike’s every day!

Agreed but holy ***** I needed to drink ten glasses of water after eating the salt fest I got last time there. Processed meats, mmm, mmm.  

• Haha (+1) 1