It's official - Red Pinto Tailgate @ Hammer's has put Ketchup Ceremony & Bowling Ball shots on hiatus

JÂy RÛßeÒ

4 hours ago, Hammers Lot said:

Wondering if she told you why? Kim and her girl friend have on multiple times enter my building locked the door and besides spray painting the wall urinated in the building and who knows what else! . She is unfortunately out of control.

That is unfortunately an understatement. 

I'm glad I was able to witness the ketchup/mustard thing and do a shot out of a bowling ball. That was a fun day. Though I only saw and participated once it's sad to see that put on haitus.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Yeah, the whole ketchup/mustard bath thing had gotten way too commercial.

At this point I was wondering when Heinz and French’s was going to sponsor.  I’ve seen a bunch of times, but doesn’t really matter to me.  When we fly up im going as they will still rally like awesome Bills fans

45 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I may be the minority here but I think the whole thing is stupid. What probably started out as a drunk infused gag turned into a traditional event. 

People enjoy it so that's all that matters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I have a feeling that Kenny is simply tired of doing this. 10+ years ago, it was still an event. Maybe still an event recently, for the uninitiated. I had a spread published in the Buffalo News of a Tailgate Wedding ceremony, and the Pinto Ketchup/Mustard ritual, (10.31.04) but that was now, almost 17 years back.  That is a long, long, long time, ago..

Wow I remember that!  I used to have that article from the Buffalo News laying around somewhere but doubt I could find it now.  It's hard to believe that was that long ago already.  That was back when the Pinto tailgate was still kind of hip and underground and not everybody really knew about it.  Once Social Media came around and things started going viral the Pinto tailgate took on a whole new level some of it good and some for the worst IMO.  I've got nothing but love for Kenny and his crew though those guys are amazing!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

That was back when the Pinto tailgate (And the unofficial TBD 'pole 6' tailgate) was in Lot one. Everyone scattered, when the bills initiated that B.S. "Disney Style" parking. I still have those photos around, and I've been meaning to photograph the story, and superimpose the actual photographs within the story.

That would be cool, when you get around to it you should share some of those photos on here!

3 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I may be the minority here but I think the whole thing is stupid. What probably started out as a drunk infused gag turned into a traditional event. 

You are in the minority, and it was not started as a drunk infused gag.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

We’ve finally entered an era where there are entertaining things happening ON THE FEILD again. 

The side shows can take a back seat to an actual good football team 

I think that both can co-exist at the same time.

Yikes, some of you people need to lighten up.