8/28/01 Gameday Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason Finale 1st Half

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Waitaminnut, I just looked at the NFL.com box score.

They said it was a failed 2-point conversion attempt on the 2nd touchdown, so surely that wouldn't have been Epenesa at center.

Is NFL.com wrong and it was really an XP, not a 2 point conversion?  They get stuff wrong, but 2 pt vs XP is a pretty massive difference.

It was a botched snap on a fg 

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I mean it's hard to say but I think he may be washed and not a bad move.

Addison is going to play himself right off the field.

You come out there half-stepping after getting two free passes in the first two games?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

The Jets forum is comparing the stats of Wilson vs Green Bay and Allen vs Green Bay. They have concluded that Wilson is as good as Allen.

Sounds about right.

J-E-S-T...JEST, JEST, JEST!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’m watching intermittently, but just so I’m clear, the defense played like *****, correct? With a score of 13-0? 

And a pick, also.

They've looked a little bendy as GB has moved the ball some.

They're in a good dogfight with a good OLine and haven't given up a point yet, thouhg.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Waitaminnut, I just looked at the NFL.com box score.

They said it was a failed 2-point conversion attempt on the 2nd touchdown, so surely that wouldn't have been Epenesa at center.

Is NFL.com wrong and it was really an XP, not a 2 point conversion?  They get stuff wrong, but 2 pt vs XP is a pretty massive difference.

I mean if you ***** up the snap on an XP that's essentially what the play becomes.

• Agree 1

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 8/28/01 Gameday Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason Finale 1st Half
  • Chandler#81 unpinned this topic