Question for Those Who Voted for Biden in Primary

Irv

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Australia or New Zealand are two real options to dodge the authoritarian takeover the alt left fantasize about… 

I don't know about NZ, but in Australia they're starting to riot against it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, Tiberius said:

On 8/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Governor said:

On 8/31/2021 at 9:57 AM, 716er said:

On 8/31/2021 at 10:09 AM, BillStime said:

45753ce26eed9ffde026bc16a7b54488f07cf02f

• Haha (+1) 3

At this point, a used condom would be more effective than Demented Biden.  At least the condom would not slaughter hundreds of Americans, destroy an economy, and turn us into a worldwide laughingstock.  What a mess.  

1 hour ago, Irv said:

At this point, a used condom would be more effective than Demented Biden.  At least the condom would not slaughter hundreds of Americans, destroy an economy, and turn us into a worldwide laughingstock.  What a mess.  

Oh darn ..  lather rinse repeat wasn’t for those? 

On 8/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Irv said:

Question for registered Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary of which, I am niether.  Based on the mess we are in after only 6 months of Demented Biden's presidency - if you could change your primary vote, who would you pick?  Loco Brenie is looking pretty good at this point.  At this point I would take anybody who is lucid.  What a mess.  

I’m not eligible for any primary, but I thought Kloechar might have been able to collaborate and get things done. And had higher hopes for Bloomberg until I saw him debate. 

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Calling a pandemic a Democratic hoax and do nothing about it as over a half million Americans died ... check

Economy destroyed by doing nothing about pandemic ... check

Turning us into a worldwide laughing stock ... check mate

Demented Biden is still an improvement over corrupt, incompetent, treasonous, trump.

• Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

But I'd still be right.

trump lost by 7 million votes for a reason, so it looks like you are in the vast minority.

No you wouldn't.  Even Obama said that you should never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up.  And he was never that smart (not that Trump was either).  Add in Joe's dementia...

• Like (+1) 1

Second Thoughts: Democrats Have A Few

by Clarice Feldman

As the pollsters across the board show President Biden’s support tanking rapidly (even among those whose polls regularly overweight Democrat support), the major media are having a hard time burying the story of administrative incoherence and stupidity and the consequences here and abroad. The man who as a candidate promised to repair our international alliances has dealt NATO a significant if not fatal blow. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/second_thoughts_dems_have_a_few.html

• Like (+1) 1

The alphabet networks have already stopped talking about Afghanistan.  At this point, the only thing they have is January 6th, and that's a bust for them also (although they either don't know it or don't care).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am curious how many people knew Joe had two brain aneurysms in the late 80's? I literally just found this out and I can't believe this was not brought up during the election when discussing his cognitive issues. I understand he has had a long career since but it explains his issues even more.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious how many people knew Joe had two brain aneurysms in the late 80's? I literally just found this out and I can't believe this was not brought up during the election when discussing his cognitive issues. I understand he has had a long career since but it explains his issues even more.

The trump campaign had enough to worry about with their own candidates brain. Insanity, delusions of grandeur etc...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I hope and pray that Demented Biden doesn’t have the codes and keys to the nukes.  In his drooling state he could vaporize the world.  He’s totally demented. Can’t even read a teleprompter in his lost mental state.  

What

A

Mess

• Thank you (+1) 1