Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Lol right.  That looked like an INT if the safety turned his head.  Diontae blew past the corner and Ben underthrew that pass by 5-10 yards.  Should have/would have been a TD, if Ben of 5 years ago was passing

On the very next play, he tried to get Najee Harris killed with a high pass to the flat.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a horrible game. 7-7 into the 3rd qtr until the browns finally scored 

They blacked it out in WNY as well.  I watched the pregame on NFL network and then they put on the Titans/Bucs game...which has been on twice in the past 12 hours already.  

5 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Rewatched Wilson today. The kid may turn out ok if he is allowed to develop. He made some unteachable throws look easy. The kind of throws that can hurt a defense. 

Yeah I was impressed with Wilson. He can make top level NFL throws. I know Chris Simms has been bullish on him and compares his talent to Mahomes and Allen and Rodgers. I can definitely see the comparison. It's still just preseason, but compared to someone like Tua where I thought his production yesterday was more about facing a 2nd string preseason defense, I thought Wilson showed legitimate potential to make an impact this year. The Jets still don't worry me in 2020 but by 2022 they could be real competition if Wilson develops properly.

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah I was impressed with Wilson. He can make top level NFL throws. I know Chris Simms has been bullish on him and compares his talent to Mahomes and Allen and Rodgers. I can definitely see the comparison. It's still just preseason, but compared to someone like Tua where I thought his production yesterday was more about facing a 2nd string preseason defense, I thought Wilson showed legitimate potential to make an impact this year. The Jets still don't worry me in 2020 but by 2022 they could be real competition if Wilson develops properly.

I'm hoping they screw him up because he looks like a handful if he figures it out. 

I like the Bills chances either way though 

Lance is having a major problem with ball placement tonight. 2 throws high, 1 behind his intended receiver. All were technically catchable but he'll have to clean that up. I think the 49ers would still be smart to sit him for the year and let him work on his throwing mechanics.