Biden fumbles pandemic cure

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Who could forget eighteen months earlier...

From Joebiden.com:

In March, Donald Trump claimed that every American who wanted a test could get one. It was a lie then. It’s still a lie.

Now that is some irony....

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, Niagara Bill said:

1st, trump deserves to be tarred and feathered for any number of things.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely way better now with the southern border wide open. Inflation running wild. Foreign enemies emboldened. Gas prices soaring. A terrorist organization running Afghanistan. And the virus raging through both the vaccinated and unvaccinated population. Yep….this is great! 👍 Let the good times roll. 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely way better now with the southern border wide open. Inflation running wild. Foreign enemies emboldened. Gas prices soaring. A terrorist organization running Afghanistan. And the virus raging through both the vaccinated and unvaccinated population. Yep….this is great! 👍 Let the good times roll. 

So surfer dude, I never suggested trump was a complete idiot or failure but certainly deserving of t&f for many issues. 

So what do you think of his number 1 gal, Taylor Greene wanting California and other dem states to be separate. Does your man support her?

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So surfer dude, I never suggested trump was a complete idiot or failure but certainly deserving of t&f for many issues. 

So what do you think of his number 1 gal, Taylor Greene wanting California and other dem states to be separate. Does your man support her?

My man? Surfer dude? If I recall, you’re not even American…am I right? Nothing going on in the Colonies this holiday season? 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My man? Surfer dude? If I recall, you’re not even American…am I right? Nothing going on in the Colonies this holiday season? 

If Taylor Greene has her way you will not be an American either.

Can you please answer the question.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

good thing there is a zero chance she has her way as nobody pats attention to her. She’s the rights version of aoc 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Must be nothing happening in Manitoba this time of year. So what the heck, why not troll around the internet telling other people how you think they should run their country? Classic. 

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Must be nothing happening in Manitoba this time of year. So what the heck, why not troll around the internet telling other people how you think they should run their country? Classic. 

Which country, the old America or the new one which Cali is not part of. 

Surfs up dude. It beginning to look like the salt water is causing some damage to the old cranium. 

Sooner or later Cali has got to see supporting the extremes of either of these two parties will destroy America.

13 hours ago, aristocrat said:

good thing there is a zero chance she has her way as nobody pats attention to her. She’s the rights version of aoc 

Good way to look at it. AOC would destroy America just as TG. Biden hugs AOC and trump hugs TG. The media give them coverage and cred. 

Thus Jan 6th...happens and who knows what else.

Hope 2022 is better for Americans to heal.

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Which country, the old America or the new one which Cali is not part of. 

Surfs up dude. It beginning to look like the salt water is causing some damage to the old cranium. 

Sooner or later Cali has got to see supporting the extremes of either of these two parties will destroy America.

Good way to look at it. AOC would destroy America just as TG. Biden hugs AOC and trump hugs TG. The media give them coverage and cred. 

Thus Jan 6th...happens and who knows what else.

Hope 2022 is better for Americans to heal.

Wait….I thought QUEBEC was going to become its own country. May I suggest you take the plank out of your own eye first? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait….I thought QUEBEC was going to become its own country. May I suggest you take the plank out of your own eye first? 😂😂😂

Quebec can go if they want. At  least they had the courage to vote to remain maybe that news didn't hit Cali 20 yrs ago.

I predict that TG and trumpers will talk up separate countries in 2022. If the republican party cannot tell her to shut up and ditch her they are complicit and thus supportive. 

Hope you have a wonderful New Years, safe and joyous. A little cool in parts of SoCal today, so wear your best wet suit when you hit the surf. High tide is coming so wax up quick.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, Big Blitz said:

standing ovation GIF

Hopefully AOC Lem-ocrats flock at least raised an eyebrow at the hypocrisy there.

Pandemic lockdowns are the best tool ever to print 5 trillion dollars and exert government take over of several areas of private industry. Don’t look now but they’ve now got a new 14 billion dollar subsidy to Internet service providers.

I’m sure they won’t want to manipulate those providers once their respective revenue streams are dependent… it’s all innocent 😇 

• Thank you (+1) 1