Biden fumbles pandemic cure

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Wait til the 'we cut off our noses to get rid of trump ' high wears off.

It has for most.  That approval rating is Rs and Is.  it will move down further as some Ds realize what they've done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Fumbling, bumbling, stumbling...

Based on the Trump rule that the president is directly responsible, Biden is now responsible for 220k+ covid deaths. He is sure to eclipse the former record of 400k in a few months. That is with a vaccine and a plan mind you. 

Does he understand lower is better with metric? I’m not sure 🤔 

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Based on the Trump rule that the president is directly responsible, Biden is now responsible for 220k+ covid deaths. He is sure to eclipse the former record of 400k in a few months. That is with a vaccine and a plan mind you. 

Does he understand lower is better with metric? I’m not sure 🤔 

But these deaths are different.....sumpin sumpin.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t drink beer often but this reminds me of a good Lagunitas I once had. 

the double standard is quite obnoxious isn’t  it? 

Lil Sumpin'   Lagunitas was one of my favs when I drank.  

The double standard from both sides is obnoxious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:21 PM, Governor said:

The only thing Team Biden misjudged so far is just how incredibly stupid the average American is. He had to go on TV today and address these people like they’re 5 year olds and he’ll probably have to continue doing that and be everyone’s father over the coming weeks. 

However, the CDC made a terrible mistake lifting masks. Some of us knew that the day it happened. The masks should’ve never come off. Now they have to change it back.

Biden can’t be concerned with vaccinated people being sad about putting a mask on. He’s the president of the whole country and he can’t just let millions of pig-faced, southern mutants kill themselves on his watch.

With freedom comes responsibility.

Can't tell your a yankee can we now ? "Pig Faced southern mutants" i would ask where your from but i wouldn't want the intelligent people from your area to be embarrassed !!

I can bet you don't say that when your out from behind the computer screen because if you come down south and say that because some red neck will give you a ass whooping for sure .

I beg to differ on your statement of "the only thing team Biden misjudged so far" the only thing they have misjudged is just about every move they've made to this point !! 

Just look around and you'll see it weather you admit it is another totally different thing 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, T master said:

Can't tell your a yankee can we now ? "Pig Faced southern mutants" i would ask where your from but i wouldn't want the intelligent people from your area to be embarrassed !!

I can bet you don't say that when your out from behind the computer screen because if you come down south and say that because some red neck will give you a ass whooping for sure .

I beg to differ on your statement of "the only thing team Biden misjudged so far" the only thing they have misjudged is just about every move they've made to this point !! 

Just look around and you'll see it weather you admit it is another totally different thing 

https://www.popsci.com/feral-pig-problem/