It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

After all this time....Do you really not understand that's all those on the Right are recommending? Really?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He made a personal decision that all the right wing misinformation about vaccines is BS 

And Tibsy proves SoCal right again.

As he announces that he knows what President Trump was thinking...................LOL.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And Tibsy proves SoCal right again.

As he announces that he knows what President Trump was thinking...................LOL.

Ya, thinking of saving his own butt while lying about the pandemic. It will be over by April! LOL 

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can’t help you here, I’m not sure what your fixation is with ACB but if it’ll help us move on I’ll gladly meet you in the middle and say “Huh, yeah, Amy Coney B.  Right??” in an exasperated tone. 

At this point I just have to assume a total lack of good faith argument.

I pointed out that ACB is IRRELEVANT to the discussion. The point is this: there was a well attended publicly known event. It included a significant indoor component. It is indisputable that this indoor event involved the spread of COVID 19 to many, many attendees. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The profile of those I know that ended in the hospital that I know is 60+ years old, with multiple comorbidities, which I think is pretty much across the board for most. My son has one friend who actually got Delta bad enough that he was given the monoclonal antibodies but he was fine 24 hours after that. 

I don't know anyone that went to the hospital but my 17 year old nephew had a bad case of COVID April 2020 but he has asthma which I suspect was an underlying condition that contributed to the severity.  He recovered in about 10 days without any adverse impacts. 

Personally, I've had what I believed was a common cold 4, maybe 5, times since the pandemic began, the last one just a couple weeks ago.  If any of them could have been COVID I don't know because I didn't bother getting tested or going to the doctor because it was basically nothing I haven't experienced before.  It's lead me to conclude masking is ineffective because it makes no sense to me that I can get a cold with a mask but at the same time it protects me from COVID.  What's the science on that one?

We also had the need to utilize the hospital in late August 2021 when the alarm bells were going off locally about Delta.  The news reports made it sound like ambulances were lining up around the block 24/7 at local hospitals to admit seriously ill COVID patients.  We got to the hospital at 6 AM for my wife's outpatient procedure.  The place was empty.  Just us and a couple people working the admitting desk and a few security guards.  As the staff recommended I don't wait inside the hospital because of protocol I went outside.  Didn't see a single ambulance or vehicle pull up to the emergency entrance.  While its all anecdotal my observations cause me to wonder why the news made it sound like the world is coming to an end and I observe nothing at all happening.  Maybe its because if you scare people bad enough you can get them to do anything?    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? 

You just called Trump a Liar for saying he thought the pandemic should have been over in April of 2020.  How egregious!

But the cowards and commies in this country didn't want to hear about Easter reopenings or HCQ or logic.  They were either scared or made it political.   

And since it's both - but much more so the latter, Trump and the sane can never be proven right.  

The only outcome they will strive for now is full eradication because the other outcomes that end the pandemic prove how wrong they were about everything.

So I just presented you with a serious of massive lies far worse then Trump "hoping" we could reopen by Easter. 

Call them the liars they are.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You just called Trump a Liar for saying he thought the pandemic should have been over in April of 2020.  How egregious!

But the cowards and commies in this country didn't want to hear about Easter reopenings or HCQ or logic.  They were either scared or made it political.   

And since it's both - but much more so the latter, Trump and the sane can never be proven right.  

The only outcome they will strive for now is full eradication because the other outcomes that end the pandemic prove how wrong they were about everything.

So I just presented you with a serious of massive lies far worse then Trump "hoping" we could reopen by Easter. 

Call them the liars they are.  

No, we know Trump lied. 

As to your sources, I just do not trust them. You are a Trumper and will just post some propaganda crap that may or may not be true. I'm not even wasting time looking it up. 

Trump is a liar, that is a fact

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

At this point I just have to assume a total lack of good faith argument.

I pointed out that ACB is IRRELEVANT to the discussion. The point is this: there was a well attended publicly known event. It included a significant indoor component. It is indisputable that this indoor event involved the spread of COVID 19 to many, many attendees. 

I feel the same way, you’re pretty closed minded and I question your willingness to engage in good faith.   

Why are you unwilling to discuss protestors, transmission, the spread, death and dying in the context of “flattening the curve”?  What are you afraid of?  

It’s fascinating to me.  I did a quick google search of “infections from ACB nomination”.  One article referenced 11 individuals who attended the event later tested positive for COVID.  Since is a hot button issue for you, I’ll round up and say 20 tested positive.    The event organizers should have been more diligent at enforcing social distancing and mask wearing.  

Now, what was the impact of tens of thousands of people congregating on the streets, week after week, month after month, interacting with one another, close contact, animated conversation as it relates to COVID spread and your flattening of the curve?  

It’s like the old adage where you step over a $100 bill to pick up a penny. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we know Trump lied. 

As to your sources, I just do not trust them. You are a Trumper and will just post some propaganda crap that may or may not be true. I'm not even wasting time looking it up. 

So are you 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we know Trump lied. 

Yes yes sure so says your source at the WaPo Office of Fact Checking.  Totally legit.

But apparently you are incapable of reading these liars own words..

I did not post an Alex Jones monologe..

They are direct quotes, statements, and proclamations about covid and the vaccines.  

And your hackery won't let you call the people directing the coup, liars.

There you go folks.  More proof of this sham....this new religion.  They will not ever call out their own.   

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes yes sure so says your source at the WaPo Office of Fact Checking.  Totally legit.

But apparently you are incapable of reading these liars own words..

I did not post an Alex Jones monologe..

They are direct quotes, statements, and proclamations about covid and the vaccines.  

And your hackery won't let you call the people directing the coup, liars.

There you go folks.  More proof of this sham....this new religion.  They will not ever call out their own.   

Says you 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we know Trump lied. 

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus — they don’t get sick,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday. That’s “not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real-world data.”

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus — they don’t get sick,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday. That’s “not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real-world data.”

Question nothing.  

This stuff doesn't bother them at all.  No response no reply no anger.

But this is what really gets them mad:

Trump told us it would one day disappear.....and we should open by Easter.  And HCQ works. 

That - that drives them insane.  

22 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Sure, lol