DeSantis For President in 2024?

59 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It says without question leftists are terrified of him.  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b56a00b0ecec75b6ab

No - not at all - the more damage he does to Florida - the harder it will be to sell Florida to the rest of the country.

Keep doing the dems dirty work Ronny! 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And a NAZI

The Gulag was the government agency in charge of the Soviet network of forced labour camps which were set up by order of Vladimir Lenin, reaching its peak during Joseph Stalin's rule from the 1930s to the early 1950s. English-language speakers also use the word gulag in reference to each of the forced-labor camps that existed in the Soviet Union, including the camps that existed in the post-Lenin era. The full official name of the agency changed several times.

Just now, Chris farley said:

The Gulag was the government agency in charge of the Soviet network of forced labour camps which were set up by order of Vladimir Lenin, reaching its peak during Joseph Stalin's rule from the 1930s to the early 1950s. English-language speakers also use the word gulag in reference to each of the forced-labor camps that existed in the Soviet Union, including the camps that existed in the post-Lenin era. The full official name of the agency changed several times.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b56a00b0ecec75b6ab

No - not at all - the more damage he does to Florida - the harder it will be to sell Florida to the rest of the country.

Keep doing the dems dirty work Ronny! 

I think you mean Newsome with California, and Hochul with New York when you talk about damage. People are MOVING TO Florida in large numbers and LEAVING California and New York in large numbers as well. I can't imagine why anyone would vote for Biden in 2024 given all the damage he has done. 

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

aint it kinda F'ed up that the Yale boy DeSantis is so anti-education 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

C’mon SUNY - he needs the cult dumb AF in order to buy the absolute trash he is selling.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Florida is so stupid that they are beating literally every other state in education according to US News, that great bastion of right wingers. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think you mean Newsome with California, and Hochul with New York when you talk about damage. People are MOVING TO Florida in large numbers and LEAVING California and New York in large numbers as well. I can't imagine why anyone would vote for Biden in 2024 given all the damage he has done. 

People moving to Florida from

NY and CA is not new and has nothing to do with DeSantis.

I stand by my comments.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

People moving to Florida from

NY and CA is not new and has nothing to do with DeSantis.

I stand by my comments.

Maybe NY sure but people are leaving CA to go to other places like Texas, Arizona, Nevada. Newsome is doing a great job destroying CA. Look at SF as an example. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Maybe NY sure but people are leaving CA to go to other places like Texas, Arizona, Nevada. Newsome is doing a great job destroying CA. Look at SF as an example. 

Theres a NY —> FL component that’s always existed due to the weather, but never to this extent and never with the majority of transplants citing politics. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Florida is so stupid that they are beating literally every other state in education according to US News, that great bastion of right wingers. 

Can’t wait to see how f’d up those kids will be going thru life with the state treating them like snowflakes.

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Its the geriatrics moving to that state, not working folks, ya'll can have em

Are you a time traveler for 1980 with no clue of what has happened since 1990? The average age in Orange County Florida is 35 while Erie County is 40. We have a decent amount of old people but far more young people than Buffalo and the ones moving are largely working age.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can’t wait to see how f’d up those kids will be going thru life with the state treating them like snowflakes.

care to expand on that? you're saying educating the kids is wrong?