DeSantis For President in 2024?

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The Left is just one big “Jussie Smollett” over and over again…

It’s become so obvious with each new fake story they try to push, any time they speak, more and more people just expect it to be a lie- because they’ve proven time and again to be disingenuous…

However, when DeSantis speaks, there’s an authenticity on display of not only does the man know what he’s talking about (he’s very intelligent) but he means what he says, and doesn’t need to waste people’s time with fake narratives because he is confidently speaking Truth…

Has a reporter in a live Q&A ever been able to smack DeSantis with a gotcha? Serious question. I've not seen one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You guys make me laugh, you sound like the middle school "jocks" trying to make fun of the smart kid. 

The smart kid in this case… was also a jock…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball teamand joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.[20][21] He was an outfielder on that team; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336.[22][23][24]

.336.  Not to shabby 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Uhh it’s Meatball that’s banning debate and discussion in this instance. Pay attention bro

Exactly....and it's those in Washington that don't want his narrative to have any weight or power. Pay attention "bro". 

15 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

not just Washington. Book banning is unpopular throughout the United States

So you believe the Governor of Florida is supposed to ask a random Western New Yorker what he thinks before doing any governing? Interesting concept for sure, but really hard to implement. 😉

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

well he wants to be president, he’s in a different state than his own every week, so clearly he’s concerned what people from out of his state think of him

Well by your own admission you believe he doesn’t give a rats arse what you think. No?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The NAACP is not wrong 

Did they warn against traveling to 1954 United States of America?  

Oh that’s right…….there were actual discriminatory laws you could protest that people understood.  

This is fake and for low info morons.  

As evidence to how easy they soak it up, I present to you this post I’ve quoted.  

Thank you.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh that’s right…….there were actual discriminatory laws you could protest that people understood.  

As evidence to how easy they soak it up, I present to you this post I’ve quoted.  

Thank you.  

You’re right - I should have posted this in the white supremacy threads.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Thank you.  

Given that many republicans fee Brown vs Board of Education was a bad idea….