DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 5/1/2023 at 11:25 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

I'll defend Meatball here. 

He doesn't have 'the chops' for things like that. Like a plumber attending a forum of brain surgeons, the plumber isn't gonna know what to say or do so he/she will remain kinda quiet.

Now, a reality TV guy in that situation would interrupt the brain surgeon discourse to try to make the meeting about himself.

--

Kudos to Meatball for being a little bit better than a reality TV guy and I'm serious. But he should leave the big boy talk for big boy people. 

ECC Amherst is denigrating a Yale bs and Harvard JD  !!! 

😂 😂 😂 😂 

go on big boy… 

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean the guy the entire country prefers to any of the anti-America morons the GOP rolls out?

You mean the guy with a lower approval rating than Trump's at this point in his Presidency?

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Don’t want to run” and “won’t vote for a nutty  right winger given the choice” are two different things 

Sadly you are probably right.  

Why is the Democrat party ramming him down our throat? 

60% of Americans don't want President Trump to run either.

Why is the Republican party ramming him down our throat? 

The political parties and money have way too much to do with it.

Our presidential candidate selection process is so screwed up.  And yes I'll say it, un democratic.

RFK Jr. Is polling at 20% in some polls and he's a crackpot. What does that tell you? I bet if they did have debates the young people would go for him. They don't like President Biden.  I'll vote for him in the primary if no one else jumps in.

Edited by reddogblitz

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Does New York?

I think Florida was one of three states that did allow (CA and IL the other two). The bill repeals a 2014 bill that allowed undocumented to practice law.

6 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Following your link, there's a question, "what states allow daca recipients to practice law" What's that say?

You can lead a horse to water…

Do you own homework and stop defending fascists.

12 hours ago, Roundybout said:

“Don’t want to run” and “won’t vote for a nutty  right winger given the choice” are two different things 

We'll see.  By this time next year Joke will be even further in decline.

• Agree 2