DeSantis For President in 2024?

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Did 30 million people just visit extraordinarily rural Vermont?

I'll hang up and listen.   

No, it fell off precipitously after Ben & Jerry's stopped selling ice cream in the West Bank...

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They're running out of time.  Full court press has been on him for almost 2 months over biology and standing up for parental choice.  He should find a way to implode the whole system go full charter.  

A teacher friend of mine is thru 2 weeks of school.  Has six 90 minute classes in an A/B block format.  3 classes each day.  She's done.  Can't breathe.  Cannot adequately do her job.  Has to be in it all day of course only break is 45 minute planning in her room daily and a 25 minute lunch.  

The problem she says is no one feels they can leave it down for 2 minutes.  Immediately on the kids for doing so and they can't either.  

It's pure insanity for theater and Optics.  They do absolutely nothing.  We are destroying these kids I'm so happy Press Sec Circle Back says her kid loves masks.  

It's so detrimental to education there is a reason only China does it.  We are an embarrassment.

Look at the UK Data the last 2 plus months now.  Delta is a severe flu.  We are hysterical for no reason.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

So, it appears that voters are warming up to Crist.

Fried’s numbers are also improving. I assume that’s because she’s being introduced to voters.

I’m not there so I don’t know. 

DeSantis probably has a 2 point lead today.

That’s not very good BTW for a guy that’s been on Fox each day and has all of this national attention.

Key takeaway:

DeSantis is consistently under 50 percent now and trending in the wrong direction.

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

That’s everyone on this board except for me. Are you revolting?

I get information from Twitter.  

I follow lib and con accounts.  

Libs follow only libs and get fake promoted by Jack along with their "trends."

Thus they think its real life.  

• Agree 2

mini-Trump went from future president to irrelevant Governor in 1 month’s time. I can’t say I’ve ever seen that before.

Disney World employees must be fully vaccinated by Oct. 22 to keep jobs after union deal

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-disney-covid-vaccine-mandate-union-workers-20210824-rn2t2vd7grfdfarggpthhwvtii-story.html

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

mini-Trump went from future president to irrelevant Governor in 1 month’s time. I can’t say I’ve ever seen that before.

Disney World employees must be fully vaccinated by Oct. 22 to keep jobs after union deal

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-disney-covid-vaccine-mandate-union-workers-20210824-rn2t2vd7grfdfarggpthhwvtii-story.html

Keep dreaming.  Only in your world will Joey's bungling of everything not stick to him, while Wuhan virus spikes across the country will only harm DeSantis, and long-term.

36 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m sure you’re right. You nailed Cuomo getting off scott free.  You seem to be really prescient in these matters.

14 hours ago, Governor said:

So, it appears that voters are warming up to Crist.

Fried’s numbers are also improving. I assume that’s because she’s being introduced to voters.

I’m not there so I don’t know. 

DeSantis probably has a 2 point lead today.

That’s not very good BTW for a guy that’s been on Fox each day and has all of this national attention.

Key takeaway:

DeSantis is consistently under 50 percent now and trending in the wrong direction.

DeSantis won by what 30,000 votes. FL has had more people die than that from COVID.

• Agree 1

I think times up lefties.  

President DeSantis:

Fauci: Early use of monoclonal antibodies can cut risk of hospitalization, death up to 85%

COVID-19 sufferers can reduce their risk of hospitalization and death by up to 85 percent if they receive monoclonal antibody treatments in the early stages of their illness, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday.

The White House chief medical adviser said that giving the lab-made antibodies to fight the virus before a patient is hospitalized can prevent the chances of severe illness by between 70 and 85 percent.

“It is important to emphasize that this must be done early in infection and not wait, of course, until a person is sick enough to be hospitalized,” Fauci said at a COVID-19 press briefing.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/fauci-early-use-of-monoclonal-antibodies-can-reduce-hospitalization-death/amp/

309488b9-92ba-4ffd-9c26-0fb9c4beaf76-mon

Yeah but it's dangerous.  DeSantis owns stock in it.  It's not a magic bullet...

I think it's pretty clear what their intentions are and have been since the start.

Edited by Doc

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

DeSantis won by what 30,000 votes. FL has had more people die than that from COVID.

Polling isn't that good for him either.  I think he's playing to the Republican presidential primaries with his policies rather than focusing on his reelection campaign for governor.  Whether it's for president or trying to run with Trump on the ticket as VP.

Ron DeSantis hit with brutal poll numbers as COVID-19 surges in Florida

New polling from Quinnipiac shows that Florida residents are broadly in favor of taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the mask mandates that DeSantis has tried banning in public schools.

Overall, 60 percent of Florida voters support school mask mandates, while just 36 percent are opposed.

DeSantis's policy of cutting off salaries of school leaders who defy his mask mandate ban, meanwhile, is even more politically toxic for the governor, as just 25 percent say the policy is a good idea while 69 percent say it's a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Polling isn't that good for him either.  I think he's playing to the Republican presidential primaries with his policies rather than focusing on his reelection campaign for governor.  Whether it's for president or trying to run with Trump on the ticket as VP.

Ron DeSantis hit with brutal poll numbers as COVID-19 surges in Florida

New polling from Quinnipiac shows that Florida residents are broadly in favor of taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the mask mandates that DeSantis has tried banning in public schools.

Overall, 60 percent of Florida voters support school mask mandates, while just 36 percent are opposed.

DeSantis's policy of cutting off salaries of school leaders who defy his mask mandate ban, meanwhile, is even more politically toxic for the governor, as just 25 percent say the policy is a good idea while 69 percent say it's a bad idea.

And that’s really sad that this guy is playing with the lives of kids for political gain.

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure you’re right. You nailed Cuomo getting off scott free.  You seem to be really prescient in these matters.

Off topic but the last 2 weeks nfl network has been telling me that the Bills game is coming on and then it switches to some other crappy game, so I went to my go-to streaming site.

As I was watching, I realized that I’ve been using that site for over 20 years now. Dozens of other sites have come and gone and that one is still running. Isn’t that crazy?

What is the best “pay” option for streaming these days?

Edited by Governor