Lets Stalk the Pegula Jet Thread

muppy

this calls for a pegula jet thread ...who's got the skinny? Lets stalk the jet I love those threads 

Outside of the Philly/East Coast media circus, I read just as many on-line articles that we're close to signing CB Steve Nelson as as we are close to signing TE Ertz, now I don't think either has any validity at this point, lol, but while adding Ertz isn't a surprise, most fans expect this is gonna happen, adding CB Sherman or CB Nelson sure would be
 #wilcoam

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Watching the way in which sports media has been 'distributed' re TE Ertz, from the getgo this off season has been fascinating, there has never been anything even to suggest our Bills are actually interested in Ertz, or that Philly is in talks with any NFL team, yet it's a very persistent news story...

It's almost getting Rodgers like coverage, where one set of media regurgitates what another carries, based on complete gossip and speculation, no facts whatsoever, taking the term 'a source said' to a whole new level, lol

Simply because it has some underlying logic that TE Ertz might be a decent fit in WNY

So bait, story, click, fan react, message board, more clicks, more posts, all because the Eagles play by play announcer said something in an interview, wow, hilarious, my Facebook feed must have like 6 different stories on the latest 'news' yesterday and today, despite it being a complete nothing burger, so I find this to be very educational (even eye opening) sequence on how 'news' is disseminated on-line in this complex modern world, the way in which us sports fans are fed information, and narratives, etc

That said, I think alot of it is being fueled by the local Philly sports media who are frustrated by the Eagles period and the lingering Ertz issue, which IMO seems unnecessarily elongated, I'm glad our Bills do not currently have these kinds of player issues

#wilcoam

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I think it will be Ertz if anyone at all. Levi Wallace is no slouch, say what you want about him.

Levi can’t cover anyone in man.   It’s a problem and pigeonholes our defensive play calls

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Think the jet is going to be heading to Japan to watch their daughter in the Olympics

If only the Tokyo Olympic Organizers would let family into Japan for the Olympics. (They aren't)

9 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

OK - WHERE is the link that shows where Pegs jet is???  Title is misleading if no linky to the jet....how can we follow?  Stand outside and look up????

lol naww I put out a plea to a friend for the jet link I figured someone here would have it, and they did 🙂

tough crowd, you want links and EVERYTHING...*sarcasm 🙂

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If only the Tokyo Olympic Organizers would let family into Japan for the Olympics. (They aren't)

Am aware, but does make me wonder if someone who has the money they have will find away around that.  They are going over to dig a new gas well!!

Actually do wonder what are the rules around family members and minors.  Many of these participants are only in their teens, some early teens.  Do they still live in the Olympic village on their own?

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Think the jet is going to be heading to Japan to watch their daughter in the Olympics

I thought spectators were not allowed?  Kim Pegula posted this:

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

BLEEP.....the linked jet above is Blocked by the owner......well now is that so.....Ima gonna look into this further stay tuned

Well in that case, let's not have a "let's stalk the jet blocked by the owner" thread

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1