Adam Zyglis - BN "Political Cartoonist"

Except that's not what you do.  

You're just a commie shill.  Filled with hate masquerading as a social justice warrior..

He should be fired but since Buffalo is Portland East now only much poorer, this is the norm - so sorry Jordan Poyer this is their audience:

Ah yes.......here is the latest gem:

Those hands are reaching for "free" money I assume?  

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

All you have to do is ask yourself what would happen to this cartoonist if the players were reversed.

He would be fired immediately.

Because you are not allowed to go against the liberal narrative.

Now I will add, I certainly don't think that he should be fired, I post enough political cartoons to prove how much I think that they are good for us.

But he deserves all the criticism that he is getting, he can't have it both ways.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If he depicted a Black player the way he depicted Beasely #1 it never would have seen the light of day, and #2 he most definitely would have been fired.  

I agree I'd like to not fire anyone either. 

Comedy or satire is no longer either when you reveal you are just coming from a place of hate with pure venom.   

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You're just a commie shill.  Filled with hate masquerading as a social justice warrior..

He should be fired but since Buffalo is Portland East now only much poorer, this is the norm - so sorry Jordan Poyer this is their audience:

tenor.gif?itemid=4850230

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No - the most dramatic poster here - YOU

Oh.  Ok.

Shouldn't you be posting about Trump and Jansixth?  

I stand with Poyer and my Bills (and make no mistake this is a big deal in this locker room and they all stand with Cole).  Shame the local media in the soon to be dead city I grew up in from WGR and it's "Tank Commanders" to the Buffalo News all stand against America.  Shame. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh.  Ok.

Shouldn't you be posting about Trump and Jansixth?  

I stand with Poyer and my Bills (and make no mistake this is a big deal in this locker room and they all stand with Cole).  Shame the local media in the soon to be dead city I grew up in from WGR and it's "Tank Commanders" to the Buffalo News all stand against America.  Shame. 

Cry harder. 

Go post something about Tucker or your buddy Death DeSantis.

Another good subject thread ruined.

Oh well, try agin.

Adam Zyglis

Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist for The Buffalo News, and internationally syndicated through Cagle Cartoons. Canisius alum  (There's your problem) 😆

Editorial cartoons sometimes cause controversies.

My complaint is that, by calling Beasley ignorant, he implies that there is no other correct viewpoint than getting the vaccination, this is not so.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another good subject thread ruined.

Oh well, try agin.

Adam Zyglis

Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist for The Buffalo News, and internationally syndicated through Cagle Cartoons. Canisius alum  (There's your problem) 😆

Editorial cartoons sometimes cause controversies.

My complaint is that, by calling Beasley ignorant, he implies that there is no other correct viewpoint than getting the vaccination, this is not so.

Ruined? What are you talking about?

Alex is doing his job and it is clearly working - otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

16 hours ago, ALF said:

If Beasley gets suspended or gets infected and spreads it to other Bills players should he be cut ? 

No.

There is no mandatory vaccination agreement.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ruined? What are you talking about?

Alex is doing his job and it is clearly working - otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

Right over Billzy's head.................LOL.

Derails the thread and then doesn't realize it.

Classic.

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Our country is officially systematically racist...against white people...

Never thought I would see the day where I, a black man, would be defending them against discrimination and racism...

Which Is why I identify as an Apache helicopter

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ALF said:

If Beasley gets suspended or gets infected and spreads it to other Bills players should he be cut ? 

He may opt out.  Same with Poyer for all we know.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

White, male, boomer, conservative, gun owner here.  I check all the hated boxes. 🙄

Not chef though.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Jordan Poyer called it correctly:  “disturbing”. 

Some people are just ugly, and it’s at least good to see Zyglis acknowledging he gets paid for his brand of hate. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

There is no mandatory vaccination agreement.

True but there are protocols to follow in the NFL  for unvaccinated  to follow . It doesn't sound like Beasley will follow protocol. 

13 hours ago, ALF said:

1 hour ago, ALF said:

True but there are protocols to follow in the NFL  for unvaccinated  to follow . It doesn't sound like Beasley will follow protocol. 

The protocols are going to change significantly.  I think Cole even alluded to it.  And when they do will he be "ignorant" again according to Dr. Zyglis?  

The league and the NFLPA because they've been duped as well are most likely just hoping as many people get vaccinated as possible during the summer. 

Also someone asked what if he infects players on the team?

Anyone can infect anyone.  The vaccine allegedly decreases your odds of doing so but man just wait till Delta Super Variant 5.0 gets here and busts thru all the vaccinated.

I've been asking this all along and the only answer I'm hearing is "these are the protocols they agreed to."

No they aren't.  The NFLPA and NFL did that does not mean the majority of players did if the players had any say at all.  

Society is headed toward de facto "forced" vaccination - the NFL is showing you how this looks and the consequences if you don't (as of now).  Saying "because these are the protocols!" is just not going to cut it anymore.  Justification for it is completely gone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ignorance comes in many forms and if you take what the gov't officials are feeding every one with out doing a bit of research else where and finding out some facts from people such as Dr's and nurses that have the schooling then we are all more than just fools .

A lot of people believe the masks helped but there is only 1 type of mask the N-95 that actually can help and that would only be for a little while and they have to be fitted properly to have the desired result .

You don't quarantine the healthy you quarantine the sick, you don't put the elderly in harms way which was done repeatedly, there is no need to vaccinate those that have a healthy immune system and are less likely to have any ill effects from a virus of any kind, and we should first (If possible) allow a natural way to fight back say with vitamins as opposed to a man made solution .

When the gov't/Fauci said with no credence given to boosting our immunity with vitamins and such that the only way to be protected was by a untested vaccine that if you were to take & had side effects from had no recourse i was skeptical which should always be the case when taking anything the gov't says because they are politicians !

Not to mention that just because you get the vaccine doesn't mean you can't still get covid and spread it they make every one think that you are totally protected when vaccinated and are in no way still susceptible to the virus BS !! 

Then when they started to say Hydroxychloroquin a perfectly safe drug proven to be safe over 60 yrs of use could in no way help when Dr's in the field used it & i know personally people that had covid and it was used easy on by there physicians to help them recover very quickly was said to be bad i felt deceived again by the gov't/Fauci .

I have also recently know a person to be said to have covid in a hospital situation which the head nurse released this person because they believed he was misdiagnosed because of the $13k pay out to the hospital if diagnosed with covid .

So all that being said if you want to believe all that is being put out by the gov't and by sheople instead of doing some research and taking in other opinions to make a individual personalized opinion on your course that's all good but i'm with Beasley because he has apparently done some research and isn't being led by some misinformation .

This "Political cartoonist" has his own opinion which is his job and he apparently has been led to believe in what he believes which is fine but we can agree to disagree ...

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

• 1 month later...