Cole Beasley announces he will not be following Covid protocols, willing to retire

Process

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Or less like a herd of sheep perhaps?

I'm just saying...

More willing to "draft" on other people who get vaccinated, and more entitled - take the protection afforded by a largely vaccinated population for granted, don't see the effects of the diseases people are immunized for, so those aren't real to them.

Less able to realistically and rigorously assess risk

I'm just saying

2 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

Was Cole always this dumb or is it CTE?

I don't think Cole is dumb.  I think he's probably very intelligent.  I think his risk assessment is off kilter and he's mistaken about some things (my opinion) but that doesn't make him dumb.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

Or less like a herd of sheep perhaps?

I'm just saying...

Seriously?!

And that's not even a good insult when you think about it.  You do know why animals herd, right?  It's a form of protection.  By congregating in a herd, predators only have access to the animals on outskirts of the herd.  It's a classic example of individual sacrifice for the benefit of the whole herd.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

Was Cole always this dumb or is it CTE?

there is no need , and I mean NO need . for this disgusting and unwanted post.

To imply that that someone has suffered from what appears to be a very real concern for NFL players strictly because he disagrees with your take is offensive and belittling to the player...i hope this post gets deleted 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

meanwhile he'll drive to work with his insured and tagged car carrying his drivers license grumbling about us sheep.

Hurr hurr good one! I guess to not be a part of the elitist ####### club, just has to be assumed I didn't get my own shot, right?

You use a driver's license because society has decided it is safest. We haven't had that conversation yet because you science worshippers (until the science isn't convenient) just screech at people until they do what you want.

I already brought up my own shot and how this isn't about being anti vaccine, it's about not being authoritarian (*^*&%^$^#and letting people live their lives. I can see that assuming my positions is far easier for you, though, so knock yourself out.

1 hour ago, Tcali said:

Oh its a big deal GLP.What do you know about the vaccines?? about skipping the animal testing?? about being unapproved by the FDA ? About the rising number of deaths from the 'vaccines'?..No big deal??..God help us. Please do some research.

I've done plenty of research. I know a lot about the vaccines. 

None of that is true. 

All 3 vaccines are approved by the FDA.  They're approved under "emergency use" after full pre-clinical animal testing, full clinical trials including Phase III trials in more than 30000 volunteers, and after review of a regulatory submission that lacked the duration and manufacturing batch consistency data that a full BLA contains.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

More willing to "draft" on other people who get vaccinated, and more entitled - take the protection afforded by a largely vaccinated population for granted, don't see the effects of the diseases people are immunized for, so those aren't real to them.

Less able to realistically and rigorously assess risk

I'm just saying

I am taking these words and framing them. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Beasley can't possibly be this painfully dumb, right?

Evidence to the contrary is right there. Yes he is.

Just now, KennyDavisEyes said:

To sheep

“Sheep” “experimental” “not approved” you lot just recycle the same 3 or 4 buzzwords and recycle them huh?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

To sheep

If you wish to discuss sheep, numerous cooperative extension programs have groups for this purpose, as well as many breed specific forums and Facebook groups.

If you are using the term "sheep" as a perjorative for people whose societal/political views disagree with yours, societal and political discussion may take place in the PPP group as well as many other internet sites. 

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

He won’t miss a game.

Can you give me some Lotto numbers?  JK

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Beasley can't possibly be this painfully dumb, right?

He is. It's more obvious than ever now, and it was never really hidden before. It was more just "sweetly stupid" when he was putting out garbage music with lyrics that any 7th grader would be ashamed of, or being the annoying/non-funny guy on the Dallas Cowboys All or Nothing (on Amazon, check it out).

Hap has been nice in this thread and has given him the benefit of the doubt a couple times. But he's an idiot.

Look. A lot of football players are. Always have been. And probably always will be. There are some really smart guys, but there are more "big, dumb animal" types. Cole is just a "small, dumb animal".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

there is no need , and I mean NO need . for this disgusting and unwanted post.

To imply that that someone has suffered from what appears to be a very real concern for NFL players strictly because he disagrees with your take is offensive and belittling to the player...i hope this post gets deleted 

Fair point well made about CTE.  I responded to it as well, so I think it will stay along with the responses, but germaine

Let's lay off the implications that a player we disagree with has CTE, Folks.