The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

But but but Tucker Carlson!!!

Meanwhile every major corporate media news outlet, not just opinion show hosts, have been demonstrably lying for years...and leftists just dutifully keep right on parroting these proven liars. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is chatGPT one large database or do you download your own version? I have not used it yet and I am curious. The response from the computer is basically like arguing with Billsy, why focus on the previous lie when you can look at something else that is not a provable lie.

Do not download, just a site. I was not advocating any position with that post. Just amazing how well it works. 

👆🤡

Notice these pawns wouldn’t dare comment on an actual communists?

Fn idiots 

And the outright HYPOCRISY of this freak crying about the “infamous” Twitter files…

You can’t make this up. 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

loved the part where Old Racist Joy said "they want to cherry pick what videos people see so they can paint a false narrative."

Effing epic projection on her part.

as thats exactly what the entire J6 hearing did.

And its on point that the one that calls everyone else idiots, is again referencing the never endling liar that is Ajax as some source.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll take fascism over communism every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Bolsheviks have already captured just about every federal institution, including the intelligence community.

That's why, even if one day what DeSantis does actually resembles fascism, I won't care.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

US journalists demanding less or restricted access to information. 

Nah they aren't commie activists at all!

Clearly upset that they were going to lose the grip on the narrative.  Meanwhile, didn’t we spend $2.1B to improve security around the Capitol? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1