Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

I wonder why nobody from the left posts in this thread?

Where are all the posts condemning those of us who can see and hear as conspiracy theorists?

Cmon guys, join in the thread and tell us all how Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack.

Clowns.

12 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I wonder why nobody from the left posts in this thread?

Where are all the posts condemning those of us who can see and hear as conspiracy theorists?

Cmon guys, join in the thread and tell us all how Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack.

Clowns.

I'm just here for the laughs. Don't ruin it.

• Haha (+1) 1

I’d ask how he managed to make that mistake given he’s got a script to read right in front of him that no doubt has a triple-digit font, but we all know how he made it. The President of the United States is senile. Even before his flub about “truth and honor,” he mispronounced the name of a city in Israel he was attempting to cite. He also screwed up his pacing after mentioning the genocide of six million Jews, sounds like he was saying we must “continue” it before doubling back to clarify that he meant “we must continue to bear witness.”

And while Biden’s constantly face-planting is entertaining in some sense, it’s also deeply dangerous for the country he leads. The United States has become a laughing stock, with tyranny on the march across the globe in the face of his fecklessness and weakness. We are talking about a man who can’t even walk without being psychically led around by his handlers. Does anyone think Xi Jinping fears Joe Biden? Heck, his Secret Service agents are probably days away from investing in one of those kid leashes for the president.

This can’t go on for another two and a half years. There’s just no way. Something has to give, whether it’s Biden’s health or those around him saying enough is enough.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/13/joe-biden-experiences-immediate-confusion-in-israel-before-insulting-holocaust-victims-n594018

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jill Biden whines at DNC fundraiser: Joe "had so many hopes" now dashed by reality

346ad17c-1a30-44c1-84ee-c91c9339f378-860

Jill Biden spent the weekend in Massachusetts raising money for the DNC and speaking to the American Federation of Teachers national convention. In Nantucket on Saturday, she spoke at a DNC fundraiser and painted her husband as a man who dreams big but was mugged by reality when he came into office as president. 

Yes, really. Jill Biden wants Democrats to think that her husband, a career politician with almost 50 years of experience in elected office, can’t get his “hopes” accomplished because of “the problems of the moment.”

Forgive me for saying so but Hunter Biden may be right about something – Jill Biden isn’t very bright. Can you imagine any other first lady speaking at a fundraiser for a party’s national organization and admitting what a failure the president is? She runs cover for his failures with the lame excuse that reality keeps getting in the way of his plans. To quote Boris Johnson, “Them’s the breaks.” Does she think this is a unique problem that only Joe has had to face?

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/07/17/jill-biden-whines-at-dnc-fundraiser-joe-had-so-many-hopes-now-dashed-by-reality-n483296

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That goodness the "reality" was Joe Manchin.  If they had 50 true Dems, we'd all be ***** right now.

Yes eventually the left will learn to act like a cult and never question the supreme leader.  They aren’t playing the same game as the GOP yet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes eventually the left will learn to act like a cult and never question the supreme leader.  They aren’t playing the same game as the GOP yet. 

The left is a circular firing squad. I'm not sure it's possible for them to all get in line for something.

Just now, B-Man said:

74918407.jpg

Haha, fair enough. Trump was so annoying and bad at his job that he managed to do the impossible and unite the Democratic Party.

And once having accomplished that, they went back to their main task of infighting.

• Like (+1) 1