Critical Race Theory

afraid of the will of the majority’ — @RepCasten

Every poll, from the Left and the Right shows that the American people don't want their children being taught their subjects through the lens of race.

The only panic is from the Liberal 'leaders' who are not used to being called on their tactics..............and they know their time is running short.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

gotta love the question in the middle of the video of why are minorities arrested for and convicted of minor drug offenses so often?  the answer would be president joe biden lol. 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

afraid of the will of the majority’ — @RepCasten

Every poll, from the Left and the Right shows that the American people don't want their children being taught their subjects through the lens of race.

The only panic is from the Liberal 'leaders' who are not used to being called on their tactics..............and they know their time is running short.

We all hope you win Bonnie - lol

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I literally asked you a question and you still refused to answer it - LOL - so why bother?

My answer was was not simple enough for you to understand. I am not upset with CRT (I assume that’s what you meant by this). I think it’s quite interesting as most theories are to people who think for themselves. 

So again it’s not the theory I’m concerned about.  Now Billy boy….this would be great time to ask me a question.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My answer was was not simple enough for you to understand. I am not upset with CRT (I assume that’s what you meant by this). I think it’s quite interesting as most theories are to people who think for themselves. 

So again it’s not the theory I’m concerned about.  Now Billy boy….this would be great time to ask me a question.  

whatever your masters tell you - got it. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t include any of the comments in response to Danny’s tweet? 

Why do we have to sweep all the uncomfortable stuff under the table and pretend it didn’t happen…

Tell me how you teach the Unit on "Uncomfortable Stuff" to 2nd graders.

I can show you a dozen inappropriate and not how you history examples from the people behind our brand new Woke Curriculums how they do it but I'd like you to tell me what you're teaching 9 year olds about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence.  

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t include any of the comments in response to Danny’s tweet? 

Why do we have to sweep all the uncomfortable stuff under the table and pretend it didn’t happen…

Like the fact 300,000 union soldiers gave their lives to end slavery?  Or how the rights and equalities for POC and women were achieved faster in America’s history than in any other free country in history?  Stare long enough at any diamond, gold bar or beautiful person with an intent to find flaw and you’ll let the flaw you’re focused on, consume you.  Your life is comprised only to find fault and flaw.  Even though you and I know you’re here to get your rocks off by egging on Trumpers, the hatred you’re led by is on the sick side.  There’s no truth from you, just regurgitated opinions from other mouthpieces, that dictate your own unoriginal thoughts.  You TRULY give we Dems a horrible reputation.  You should spend some time in the countries you feel are “less oppressive “ then the US.  You’ll learn very quickly how wrong the people you quote constantly, truly are.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell me how you teach the Unit on "Uncomfortable Stuff" to 2nd graders.

I can show you a dozen inappropriate and not how you history examples from the people behind our brand new Woke Curriculums how they do it but I'd like you to tell me what you're teaching 9 year olds about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence.  

How many amendments do we have to the constitution?

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Like the fact 300,000 union soldiers gave their lives to end slavery?  Or how the rights and equalities for POC and women were achieved faster in America’s history than in any other free country in history?  Stare long enough at any diamond, gold bar or beautiful person with an intent to find flaw and you’ll let the flaw you’re focused on, consume you.  Your life is comprised only to find fault and flaw.  Even though you and I know you’re here to get your rocks off by egging on Trumpers, the hatred you’re led by is on the sick side.  There’s no truth from you, just regurgitated opinions from other mouthpieces, that dictate your own unoriginal thoughts.  You TRULY give we Dems a horrible reputation.  You should spend some time in the countries you feel are “less oppressive “ then the US.  You’ll learn very quickly how wrong the people you quote constantly, truly are.   

Look in the mirror and apply the same BS to yourself and your fellow cult members.

And I give Dems a horrible reputation? I didn’t storm the Capitol - defend those that did - and suck on the Big Lie.

BILLSFANS.com is available for snowflakes like you…

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many amendments do we have to the constitution?

Look in the mirror and apply the same BS to yourself and your fellow cult members.

And I give Dems a horrible reputation? I didn’t storm the Capitol - defend those that did - and suck on the Big Lie.

BILLSFANS.com is available for snowflakes like you…

I’m a registered Democrat, which proves you very wrong on 100% of your thoughts and emotional outbursts.  You’re the kind of person that doesn’t realize they’re the ones in a cult until the last sip of purple stupidity is blindly swallowed.   I truly feel bad for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

I’m a registered Democrat, which proves you very wrong on 100% of your thoughts and emotional outbursts.  You’re the kind of person that doesn’t realize they’re the ones in a cult until the last sip of purple stupidity is blindly swallowed.   I truly feel bad for you.

Do you want a cookie? A medal? You certainly can dish it but can’t take it.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Do you want a cookie? A medal? You certainly can dish it but can’t take it.

Remember when I told you history and you freaked out, called me a republican snowflake, gave me a link to a website while accusing me of sucking a big lie and I replied by correcting you, saying I’m a Democrat, thus proving you’ll stupidly attack anyone who ruffles your delicate feathers?  I remember and so does the board.  And what did you do when you realized you attacked one of your own? Well, you continued your immature tirade and asked me if I wanted a medal or cookie.

What exactly was I not able to take?  Read it twice, Billstime.  This is you in a nutshell.  A serial propaganda peddler, with an unhealthy hatred towards someone who no longer holds office.  Trump is your purpose.  It’s why you created your sub account(s), from your original.  Because you don’t actually believe what you peddle.  You’re adorable.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1