Critical Race Theory

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Left’s Critical Race Theory Is Ruining U.S. Public Education

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/07/07/the-lefts-critical-race-theory-is-ruining-public-education-in-the-u-s/

US Air Force Academy Prof. backs Critical Race Theory for ALL troops saying the Constitution created
'inequality', George Washington was racist and US 'domestic and foreign policy is shaped by racism'

by Ross Ibbetson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9763999/US-Air-Force-Academy-Prof-backs-Critical-Race-Theory-troops.html

You can be sure the Chinese and Russian military leadership are laughing their asses off at this nonsense.  The primary mission of the military is not to worry about and teach about historical racism.  Or other social issues  The primary mission is to kill people.  And if you are not killing people they will be killing you.  I'm happy not to be currently deployed anywhere.  Our inept leadership has put a bullseye on the backs of our deployed troops around the world with this messaging.  The problem the military faces in pushing this crap is the woke and social justice crowd just don't have what it takes to deploy into combat.  I can't envision cry babies that run to safe spaces and become offended by a few careless words engaging in a fire fight or some combat operation.  Their best option would be to immediately surrender their position and be taken prisoner by some benevolent opponent.  Plus the idea the woke SJW's are going to put their life on the line for God and country is comical.  And this is going to turn off soldiers of all races and backgrounds that do.  

If your goal is to destroy the most effective and efficient fighting force on the planet then mission accomplished.  

• Like (+1) 1

"The fight about critical race theory is not an academic one, it's a political one.

And when politicians cannot win points on policy, they resort to inciting a culture war."

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Speaking of crt, the new dnc talking point is teachers wanted to be in school.

"It's hard to teach remotely." lol.

Are their disciples really that dumb AND that short of memory cells?

And according to Jen Pyscho her boss is now pro-police. Unbelievable!

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

“We aren’t trying to prevent schools from teaching about racism.

We are trying to prevent schools from engaging in it.”

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe that’s cute 

What part of our racial history will schools be using CRT to cover that is not already covered?  

Again you have no clue (well you do but you're to brainwashed to listen) as to what our concern is. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What part of our racial history will schools be using CRT to cover that is not already covered?  

Again you have no clue (well you do but you're to brainwashed to listen) as to what our concern is. 

After 40 years - who finally told you to be upset about this?

Wait a minute!  You're telling me there was slavery in America over a hundred years ago?  Why wasn't that covered on the AP American History test I took?  I definitely want reparations for the college credits I earned for that exam!  I was scammed. 

Just now, BillStime said:

After 40 years - who finally told you to be upset about this?

See you don't even know what my argument is.  You know why?  You don't ask questions.  You assume.  Not a good debate tactic William.  

Try a little harder ok. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

See you don't even know what my argument is.  You know why?  You don't ask questions.  You assume.  Not a good debate tactic William.  

Try a little harder ok. 

I literally asked you a question and you still refused to answer it - LOL - so why bother?