What annoys you most? Hand or head gesticulation

flaz

I put this in the SB at a bad time. The question is---What is more offensive, talking with your hands, or nodding your head up and down or back and forth with every word. I find them both extremely offensive. 

Edited by flaz

• flaz changed the title to What annoys you most? Hand or head gesticulation
31 minutes ago, flaz said:

I put this in the SB at a bad time. The question is---What is more offensive, talking with your hands, or nodding your head up and down or back and forth with every word. I find them both extremely offensive. 

So you would respect me if I told you to “F!#% off” so long as my hands are at my side?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, flaz said:

Have you tried closing you eyes?   🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

So you would respect me if I told you to “F!#% off” so long as my hands are at my side?

If your head was bobbing yes at the time, I would consider it a sign of respect 

56 minutes ago, Augie said:

Have you tried closing you eyes?   🤷‍♂️

I close my eyes whenever you post or when Gugny and Virg get kinky

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You're nuts. 😉😜 Neither.  😆

Don't take anything personally.  Each individual has a unique worldview that alters their own perceptions, and that the actions and beliefs of a person is a projection of their own personal reality.

Why do you continually refer to my nuts? I never take anything personal unless my nuts are involved. And as far as your sense reality is concerned, a mullet is a fish. Bottom mud sucker, which you happen to ware on your head

Edited by flaz
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 6/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, flaz said:

you must not hang out with many Italians.  
or do Italians just annoy you?

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

or do Italians just annoy you?

Actually my step dad was eyetalian. Wonderful man and great dancer. Poor guy was at Normandy at age 16.

What bugs me most is the head bobbing and shaking. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I'm Italian. A friend once told my brother, "If your hands were tied, it could be considered a speech impediment."

My wife's family is as WASP as Archie Bunker. I once saw her put the phone on her shoulder and support it with her head while she used both hands to describe something to the person she was talking to. I told her, "That's what happens when you marry into an Italian family."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, flaz said:

How offensive do you find finger gestures? 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.