Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Definitely voted for Trump

No matter what they are. why would you use third party pro nouns when talking to someone in first person.  that's how you would refer to someone that's not physically there.

I, me, my, mine, myself, we, our, ours, ourselves — First person. You, your, yours, yourself — Second person. She, her, hers, herself, he, him, his, himself, they, them, themselves, their, theirs — Third person

IF you say that He is here, I will be looking around for that third person that arrived.

Im all for anyone and everyone finding a place in life where they are happy/content.  Finding that soul that makes this life a little easier.  But, its an age old narrative that needing/forcing others acceptance/approval to get to a that place, almost ensures it will never happen.

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

This should go here also.  Watch the Lefties response to truth.

Looks like the dude covering his face wanted no part of that. same with others in the front of the class.

I guess in todays world just yelling NO is a valid reply to a basic scientific fact.

• Agree 1

LAPD chief bans the 'Blue Lives Matter' flag at Los Angeles police stations

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

So Los Angeles has a new mayor -- the far-left Karen Bass, and it hasn't taken long for changes to kick in, letting the police know she doesn't have their back. Latest news is this diktat from above, as reported by Fox News: The Los Angeles Police Department banned the Thin Blue Line flag from public areas within police departments this week over a complaint that the flag represented "violent, extremist views."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/outrageous_lapd_chief_bans_the_blue_lives_matter_flag_at_los_angeles_police_stations.html

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LAPD chief bans the 'Blue Lives Matter' flag at Los Angeles police stations

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

So Los Angeles has a new mayor -- the far-left Karen Bass, and it hasn't taken long for changes to kick in, letting the police know she doesn't have their back. Latest news is this diktat from above, as reported by Fox News: The Los Angeles Police Department banned the Thin Blue Line flag from public areas within police departments this week over a complaint that the flag represented "violent, extremist views."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/outrageous_lapd_chief_bans_the_blue_lives_matter_flag_at_los_angeles_police_stations.html

if the force feels they have a hostile community vs supportive, it's bad for both the force and community.

• Agree 1