Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

1995 - "Love is love; we just want acceptance"

2005 - "We just want equality"

2012 - "Bake the Cake or we will sue you"

2015 - "Say my pronouns, or lose your job"

2023 - " Your Kids will watch our Drag Shows"

• Like (+1) 3

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35580414/duke-kara-lawson-says-men-ball-used-1st-half-vs-fsu

Kara Lawson is a liberal who is ok with insinuating woman are too stupid to recognize the basketball is the wrong one. I have coached multiple levels of basketball at once and sometimes would bring the wrong size balls out for my little kids and every child within 30 seconds recognized the balls were the wrong size. To go through a half with the wrong balls means these girls are dumb as rocks, which I don't believe, I think Duke played poorly and Lawson is a whiner.

• Thank you (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35580414/duke-kara-lawson-says-men-ball-used-1st-half-vs-fsu

Kara Lawson is a liberal who is ok with insinuating woman are too stupid to recognize the basketball is the wrong one. I have coached multiple levels of basketball at once and sometimes would bring the wrong size balls out for my little kids and every child within 30 seconds recognized the balls were the wrong size. To go through a half with the wrong balls means these girls are dumb as rocks, which I don't believe, I think Duke played poorly and Lawson is a whiner.

Yeah there's an obvious size difference you can easily tell.  And FSU players played with the same ball.  RIP Duke.

• Like (+1) 1

Hilarious Discussion Panel on 'Asian Hate' Is the Absolute State of the Deranged Left

VICE recently held a discussion panel on “Asian Hate,” including the supposed plight of being a “model minority,” and it illustrated the absolute state of the deranged, race-obsessed left.

Things quickly went off the rails as the panel’s few conservatives clashed with several of the outspoken progressives. Disagreements over “whiteness” and how success is realized escalated into fireworks, with one purple-haired woman stealing the show, and not in a good way.

Here are a few of the funniest clips, though you can watch the full panel by clicking here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUue58GH8c

I feel sorry for the poor guy in a suit. He’s sitting there trying to explain that he doesn’t feel as if he’s held back by a nefarious conspiracy of “white” power structures, but before he can finish, the purple-haired woman jumps in shouting about “white people.” Meanwhile, her sidekick, who we’ll call green-shirt dude, is making weird faces as if he’s in shock someone would suggest “whiteness” isn’t responsible for all the world’s ills.

It’s the second clip that is just everything, though. The discussion moves to why Asians have high incomes and low crime rates compared to other races (including whites), and the guy in a suit points out that things like family cohesion, personal responsibility, and cultural expectations are part of the reason. That sends the purple-haired woman into an apoplectic rage, accusing him of racism. The green-shirt dude then starts flipping out in shock that someone would dare suggest out-of-wedlock births are a cause of poverty. It’s absolutely hilarious.

{snip}

When you listen to the shouted opinions of the various progressives on the panel, their worldviews boil down to one thing: “Whiteness” is to be avoided at all costs, even if the things being described as “whiteness” are objectively positive and ultimately non-racial. The guy in the suit keeps trying to make the point that assimilation is good if the culture you are assimilating into practices that produce personal success and social cohesion.

Shouldn’t that be common sense? Go to school, don’t have kids until you’re married, and don’t break the law. Do those things and you’ve got a very good shot in America to succeed in life, no matter what race you are. That doesn’t mean racism doesn’t exist or that some people won’t hit speed bumps in certain situations, but the complete dismissal of success in America as “whiteness” is laughably dumb. It also happens to be false.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/07/hilarious-vice-discussion-panel-on-asian-hate-is-the-absolute-state-of-the-deranged-left-n700004

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

RIP to what seems to have been a misguided soul. 

That story is nuts. RIP to her.  but damn. Her family and Friends raised over 100K for her. but they do not want the criminal that killer her arrested or charged.

Will they do another go fraud when said criminal kills the next nice person?

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY: 

Democrat congressman calls Florida’s latest expansion of freedom ‘fascism.’

Do words mean anything anymore? That’s the question prompted by Rep. Maxwell Frost’s most recent unhinged statement on MSNBC, where he decried an expansion of civil liberties as “fascism.”

The first-term Florida congressman, a progressive Democrat, was asked by host Joy Reid about Florida Republicans’ ongoing move to expand gun rights. They’re considering enacting “constitutional carry,” allowing citizens to concealed carry handguns without a permit. This isn’t actually anything outlandish or novel. People such as violent felons would still be legally prohibited from carrying guns and Florida would join 25 other states that have a similar “constitutional carry” regiment.

But we can’t let those pesky facts get in the way of some partisan fearmongering.

“What we’re seeing in Florida is scary, and I’m blunt about it, it’s fascism,” Frost said. “This is legislation that will result in death. People will die if this bill passes.”

Because the Nazis were all about letting civilians own guns.

https://www.based-politics.com/2023/02/10/democrat-congressman-calls-floridas-latest-expansion-of-freedom-fascism/

Racism in the Name of “Anti-Racism”

City Journal, by Christopher F. Rufo

The University of Central Florida has adopted radical Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) programming that segregates students by race, condemns the United States as “white-supremacist culture,” and encourages active discrimination against the “oppressor” class, characterized as “male, White, heterosexual, able-bodied, and Christian.” Officially, UCF reports that it has 14 separate DEI programs, costing in the aggregate more than $4 million per year. But this dramatically understates the reality, which is that the ideology of “diversity, equity, and inclusion” has been entrenched everywhere.

https://www.city-journal.org/univ-of-central-florida-racism-in-the-name-of-anti-racism

• Haha (+1) 1