Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just a few months of enhanced unemployment payouts has discouraged workers from looking for work.  Now imagine what generations of welfare and social handouts have done to the motivation and spirit of people receiving these payouts?  "Help" people in need, yes.  But "take care of them", no..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just a few months of enhanced unemployment payouts has discouraged workers from looking for work.  Now imagine what generations of welfare and social handouts have done to the motivation and spirit of people receiving these payouts?  "Help" people in need, yes.  But "take care of them", no..

Yes, imagine the worst, because it won't happen

• Like (+1) 1

B-man posts fake news and opposite reality Twitter takes all day long yet Biden’s numbers keep improving.

That’s got to be very deflating!

B-man is very “low energy” like Jeb.

All of that work for nothing. He’s moving the dial in the opposite direction! Donald is not happy with him.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, imagine the worst, because it won't happen

I have no idea what your response means but its basic human nature to value leisure over work and if you pay people more to do nothing than they are paid to work they will choose to do nothing.  

50 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have no idea what your response means but its basic human nature to value leisure over work and if you pay people more to do nothing than they are paid to work they will choose to do nothing.  

You posted a silly thought about how bad you want things to be 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Reading comprehension issues?  That's not what he posted.  Not even close.  I suggest you read it again and refute what he is saying.  

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or if it’s even relatively close. They’ll roam the country and riot. 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

$300 Fed + $100 state = $400/week in a state like Florida or SC.

No one should ever return to a job that only pays that much. Those days are done my dude. 

Lobbyists are paying a lot of money to get you to repeat dumb things like that. Don’t be such a sheep.

34 minutes ago, Irv said:

Blame "The Squad" for the mess we are in.  Joe's too confused/sleepy.  So they tell him what to do.     

It is a rather open secret in DC that Biden's Chief of staff, Ron Klain is calling the shots

Ug3EGFtFIXU3vLuytKT0E5nYlyXro19Du8DenpKN

Ahhh, the response of one who (again) thinks that adults post for "approval" or "winning".............:lol:

18 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You clearly don’t care how stupid you look

Only one answer for that.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, TH3 said:

The economy is getting worse?

• Like (+1) 2

Listen.

All that matters is Biden doesn't tweet mean things.  

We can all deal with gas shortages, rapid inflation, and WWIII brewing in the Middle East.

But Joe doesn't put us in our feelings.  It's all normal again!   Hooray!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/9/2021 at 5:28 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I can’t understand why unemployment is free. In this day in the age, people collecting prolonged unemployment benefit are basically on a government payroll. Why have them work for that money. 

and that ‘they need the time to find a job” stuff is nonsense. The majority of the working world looks for a new job while working the current one. 

Free? What do you mean free?

Hey, wait a minute. You mean to tell me that you haven’t paid UI insurance your entire working life and I have here in NJ for 25 years? This is outrageous!

So, everyone on this board is a free-loader except for ME? An entire board full of welfare queens? You too? Even B-man? Lol.

The real problem was the PPP loans. What idiot thought of that? Businesses should’ve received small loans just to keep the lights on, not keep all of their employees, when there was no possible way for a business to know what they’d look like when the dust settled, and hope to have that loan wiped away. Really stupid idea that just ended up being a bailout and screwed over workers.

Employees should’ve all been kicked to UI in the meantime.

THAT’S where all of the fraud and abuse occurred. There were scummy businesses, big and small, getting those loans and still laying off employees to UI, then were calling them back to work, which forced them off of UI, only to lay them off again a month later when cases went through the roof, which then prevented them from getting back onto UI. That was happening everywhere in Florida. 

Ya, if I was one of these people, I’m in no hurry to come back to work for scumbags like that.

They also had multiple gaps (Aug. and Dec.) in between stimulus deals. Trump decided to have a hissy fit about Twitter, refused to sign the stimulus, and went golfing on Christmas Eve, only to sign it the next day, and everyone’s UI lapsed and they had to reapply. That took an average of 1-3 months to start receiving payments again depending on the state. He screwed over 30 million unemployed people on Christmas. None of that had to happen. He did that.

That was a major mistake on his part and the GOP controlled Senate paid dearly for it.

Edited by Governor

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I have no desire for things to be "bad".  And is it "silly" to suggest people prefer leisure time over work time given a choice?

11 hours ago, Governor said:

No one should ever return to a job that only pays that much. Those days are done my dude. 

Lobbyists are paying a lot of money to get you to repeat dumb things like that. Don’t be such a sheep.

Well, that would depend on your options, wouldn't it?  If you have skills and experience that can command a higher rate of compensation you have some control over the situation.   If you are an unskilled worker with no experience then you have less flexibility. 

9 hours ago, Governor said:

Free? What do you mean free?

Hey, wait a minute. You mean to tell me that you haven’t paid UI insurance your entire working life and I have here in NJ for 25 years? This is outrageous!

So, everyone on this board is a free-loader except for ME? An entire board full of welfare queens? You too? Even B-man? Lol.

The real problem was the PPP loans. What idiot thought of that? Businesses should’ve received small loans just to keep the lights on, not keep all of their employees, when there was no possible way for a business to know what they’d look like when the dust settled, and hope to have that loan wiped away. Really stupid idea that just ended up being a bailout and screwed over workers.

Employees should’ve all been kicked to UI in the meantime.

THAT’S where all of the fraud and abuse occurred. There were scummy businesses, big and small, getting those loans and still laying off employees to UI, then were calling them back to work, which forced them off of UI, only to lay them off again a month later when cases went through the roof, which then prevented them from getting back onto UI. That was happening everywhere in Florida. 

Ya, if I was one of these people, I’m in no hurry to come back to work for scumbags like that.

They also had multiple gaps (Aug. and Dec.) in between stimulus deals. Trump decided to have a hissy fit about Twitter, refused to sign the stimulus, and went golfing on Christmas Eve, only to sign it the next day, and everyone’s UI lapsed and they had to reapply. That took an average of 1-3 months to start receiving payments again depending on the state. He screwed over 30 million unemployed people on Christmas. None of that had to happen. He did that.

That was a major mistake on his part and the GOP controlled Senate paid dearly for it.

Unemployment shouldn’t Free to recipients. Have them put in some hours at a soup kitchen or cleaning up the street or working for a charity, tutoring kids.

Free loader... ha. I support 4 or 5 freeloaders with my tax contributions. 

Nevertheless Paying people to do nothing doesn’t motivate them to go get employed. Unemployment should be entitlement to have a safety net job, not safety net income. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Governor said:

No one should work for $20k/yr in two of the lowest cost of living states in the country? Which lobby is saying that exactly? 

What an entitled loser thing to say. 

you’re gonna hate life when your Mcimpossible burger costs $30 and your salary hasn’t budged... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No one should work for $20k/yr in two of the lowest cost of living states in the country? Which lobby is saying that exactly? 

What an entitled loser thing to say. 

you’re gonna hate life when your Mcimpossible burger costs $30 and your salary hasn’t budged... 

Yes, 1/3 of the nation should stay poor so my burger stays cheap. Listen to yourselves!

• Like (+1) 1